[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do some people like this garbage excuse for a band?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

How do some people like this garbage excuse for a band?
>>
>>72679359
Don't know.
>>
p4k high score -> endless shill by p4k drones -> even people who don't care about p4k fall for the shilling -> everyone forget that it's initially a p4k meme
>>
There's not even that bad anymore. The question is why do so many people think their early albums weren't all terrible?
>>
Because we listened to their extraordinary output before the steep decline of CHz and the dumpster fire of PW.

Even if you have an extreme bias against the band or Avey's vocals, it remains that they have very solid melodies and concepts in their music. Listen to this cover of Fireworks.
https://youtu.be/ckKjVk9fYUQ?t=38s

Or this string quartet version of Banshee Beat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5JJ4CpKGj8

They're creative and talented musicians who really tapped into amazing sounds and emotional output for a number of years. Sadly that time is gone now.
>>
>>72679498
before the steep decline of Feels and the dumpster fire of SJ*
>>
>>72679359
Being random for the sake of being random: The Band
>>
>>72679359
Because they make fantastic music?
>>72679527
On PW sure. The rest of their discography not really.
>>
>>72679536
Radiohead at least I can respect and enjoy some of their music.

AnCo is just a slap in the face to innovative art, truly the quintessential pseudo-intellectual band. The personality of the fans is a lot like the music; tons of "substance" layered on the surface when in reality it's vapid shit that has no stylistic direction. The most overrated band to come out of Baltimore or MD for that matter, and while we're at it, they're probably the most overrated band of this century
>>
>>72679580
I thought it's wrong to call anyone pleb for disliking AnCo, but it's perfectly fine in this situation.
>>
>>72679580
Radiohead at least I can respect the silence that serves the foundation of creativity.
>>
>>72679359
so these threads are always actually started by people who are hardcore fans, right?
>>
>>72679741
Yep, others just wouldn't give a shit
>>
File: IMG_1189.jpg (89KB, 1023x1108px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1189.jpg
89KB, 1023x1108px
>>72679659
KEK
>>
I liked them a looooot but now I rarely revisit their work. Panda Bear's Person Pitch was the best thing that ever came out of them prob.
>>
>>72679394
>6.7
>high p4k score

eh?
>>
>>72680151
I dont think that post implied their last album which is mostly hated
>>
>>72680163
but their high scoring albums are actually very good
>>
>>72680192
most of them are quite shit
>>
>>72680216
im mad!
>>
>band makes fun, creative music that doesn't try to be serious
HOW CAN ANYONE LIKE THIS SHIT
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.