[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/skg/ - Slipknot General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: -fgB8iAR.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
-fgB8iAR.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
Time to get psychosocial /mu/! In this thread we discuss the greatest metal band of our generation. Favorite album? Favorite track? Have you been to a concert yet?
>>
>>72677191
what the fuck?
>>
>>72677220
I see someone hasn't swallowed the Slipknot pill. Not everyone can be patrician I guess
>>
>>72677191
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKcbYUwmmlE

Vermillion is their most patrician song
>>
Gently is pretty good.
>>
>>72677191
this is up because anon too young to remember the trl days
>>
Iowa without a doubt. I have yet to come across an album with the same kind of sadistic feeling. An arty sadism with a sprinkle of dingy and underground.
>>
I don't know why everybody talk shit about Slipknot, they're not that bad.
>>
>tfw I was too young for s/t/ and Iowa and Vol. 3 was their only album to come out when I was at prime Slipknot age but it was their sellout album and I was kind of in touch with music enough to where I knew everyone hated it and I was too old for All Hope Is Gone and 5

I really missed out on Slipknot
>>
>>72677815
This. For a butt-metal band they actually have talented players and it's not awful to listen to.
>>
TELL HIM THAT I KNEW IT WAS A MUSTANG
>>
File: mqfdoslmdm1oh2om4itz.jpg (270KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
mqfdoslmdm1oh2om4itz.jpg
270KB, 600x430px
>>72677191
WHO ARE YOU
>>
havent listened to them in ages but this used to be my favourite song by them, great intro and I really liked the tempo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq-zaD1poAE
>>
Slipknot is a classic case of a fanbase overshadowing a band, similar to Tool or The Mars Volta. They're actually pretty good if you can get past the cringey fanbase. Iowa is their best.
>>
>>72678615
definitely agree, me and a bunch of friends listened to slipknot and I always though Iowa was best whereas they all preferred s/t.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3FpfQOxiKA
fave track from iowa
>>
Iowa
S/T
Vol. 3
All Hope is Gone
>>
>>72677191
>Have you been to a concert yet?
I always wanted but by the time they came to my country I grew up.
>>72677232
Are you saying this because Scaruffi gave the self-titled a 7 and now you're trying to make a meme out of the band?
>>
First gig I ever went to as a 16 year old back in 2000. It was nasty.

Thank fuck I grew out of this angsty shit by the time I was 17.
>>
>>72678859
you're so mature anon i'm sure your mom is proud of you
>>
>>72678859
What do you listen to now?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.