[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Noname?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: popopopopop.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
popopopopop.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
What does /mu/ think of Noname?
>>
File: noname.jpg (37KB, 636x424px) Image search: [Google]
noname.jpg
37KB, 636x424px
>>72677081
She'll never be rich and famous making her meme soulrap.

Should just do at least a couple sexy songs where she's grinding her body, showing people that she likes to fuck. this church girl shit only goes so far and she's from chicago so she knows we want thots.
>>
>>72677103

we already have plenty of thots in the mix

a few more like noname would be nice desu
>>
>>72677081
i only heard her on that one chance song from acid rap. i have called her lisp girl since then, until learning her name just the other day.
no intention to listen to her. annoying voice, stupid name that only got worse from AJJ syndrome, some of the worst album art i've ever seen. disgusting and not worth my time. i say this as someone whose time is already worthless.
>>
>>72677081
Good but it'd be better if she FUCKING SPOKE UP GODDAMN I CAN'T HEAR HER HALF THE TIME IS SHE MIC SHY?
>>
>>72677135
Nope, watch her live, she jokes talks shit and if th crowd's not moving enough she'll berate them to loosen up smoke something and vibe and get down.

>>72677123
We can never have enough thots.
>>
>>72677163

>We can never have enough thots.

sure we can

its not like your thirsty ass is fucking any of them
>>
She will never make it big unfortunately
>>
>>72677264
most of her shows are selling out
>>
>>72677176
But she should be more sexual with it. Anderson Paak is happily married and is making the same millenial soul shit but he knows that he has to turn up and be sexy as hell too.

It's gonna get you more success, you have to have some sex with it. Like if she made a straight sex jam with Paak and her that hit would blow.
>>
File: 1490998236746.png (315KB, 383x348px) Image search: [Google]
1490998236746.png
315KB, 383x348px
I like her. She's nothing special DESU, but not bad.
>>
>>72677321

>But she should be more sexual with it.

bro there are plenty of avenues that cater to sex appeal in this age. in every medium. this isn't even a concern.

you are just being overly thirsty for no reason.
>>
>>72677426
I'm just saying I want to see her more famous. And a sex song will do it. More than one. And she's sexy, she can do it. Even Chance has them.
>>
>>72677081
I like her. Telefone was a little underwhelming but every Chance song she's on is 10/10
>>
>>72677321
I'd rather have her be true to her music than whoring for fame
>>
>>72677081
Only discovered her stuff recently through Tiny Desk, it's fucking amazing, Shadow Man may be my favourite.
>>
>>72677081
Criminally underrated

What solange's album would be if it had no budget
>>
>>72678694
lol

I like this better than Solange.
>>
Contrived Tumblr bullshit
>>
Her, Kaytranada, and Paak are the most overrated artists I can think of right now. They're not bad but they get far more praise than they deserve. Noname especially is average as fuck.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.