[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT normie friendly pop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: C-8xyBMWAAEVo_p.jpg (7KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
C-8xyBMWAAEVo_p.jpg
7KB, 249x243px
Making a playlist for my plebshit housemate, what are your go to pop tracks that won't upset anyone in a social situation?
>>
>>72676254
just play one of the spotify official playlists its always good for that purpose
>>
So far I have:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JveleSm7ddo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFz50q_QmfE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFiupWwIZMY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHZMLIZLeM8

>>72676273
He's been blasting spotify playlists around the house, but so much of it is shithouse, that's why I want to give him a bearable alternative
>>
pls help me /mu/ :(
>>
>>72676297
literally none of these songs are any different than what spotify has on their good vibes playlist, except eno. come on mate get your head out of your ass, thats what spotify makes those playlists for.
>>
>>72676254
gorillaz
oasis
early arctic monkeys
the strokes
unkown mortal ochestra - II
manu chao
kendrick lamar

thats pretty much the shit i rock with the normies
there are a couple more but i can't be assed enough to recall them
>>
>>72676633
so make some recs asshole
>>
>>72676680
I already told you, that's *literally* what spotify makes those playlists for. They're not even bad most of the time, just decent inoffensive music.
>>
>>72676691
so recc som shit that's unlikely to appear in one of those playlists, I already said that the spotify tier stuff was annoying, that's why I started this thread
>>
maybe OP was not clear, I mean good shit that normies probably haven't ever heard of, but would be OK with
>>
>>72676254
>Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me
>Modest Mouse - Float On
>Tame Impala - New Person, Same Old Mistakes
>Drake feat. Rihanna - Take Care
>Fun - Some Nights
>Bruno Mars - Perm
>Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynn - Rather Be
>Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
>The Script - For The First Time
>Green Day - Holiday
>Justin Timberlake feat. T.I. - My Love
>Amerie - 1 Thing
>Kanye West feat. Chris Martin - Homecoming
>Coldplay - A Sky Full of Stars
>OneRepublic - Counting Stars
>>
>>72676767
this guy gets it, cheers anon
>>
The holy trinity of Still D.R.E, Forgot about Dre and The Next Episode
>>
>>72676738
in that case, ignore this >>72676767

Just play entry-level /mu/core then, like Neutral Milk Hotel, Radiohead, My Bloody Valentine, stuff that's not something normies would usually listen to, but is accessible enough for them
>>
>>72676767
>Green Day - Holiday
>kill all the fags that don't agree
Not normie friendly.
>>
>>72676818
I think most /mu/core is less accessible than everyone makes it out to be, I've tried playing MBV and Radiohead around normies plenty of times and they always complain
>>
>>72676850
nmh:

>haha whats wrong with his voice anon?
>why is he singing about kissing fishes?
>this songs been going on for 8 minutes now anon and, like, its the same melody over and over
>anon why the fuck is this song 13 minutes long? it doesn't even have a melody

mbv:
>i dont like loud music, sorry anon
>I can barely hear the singing
>why is this so badly recorded? the guitars are drowning everything out!

radiohead:
>Anon, can you not play the most hyped and probably the most over-rated band of the decade, upped the ante for studio trickery. They had begun as third-rate disciples of the Smiths, and albums such as Pablo Honey (1993) and The Bends (1995) that were cauldrons of Brit-pop cliches. Then OK Computer (1997) happened and the word "chic" took on a new meaning. The album was a masterpiece of faux avantgarde (of pretending to be avantgarde while playing mellow pop music). It was, more properly, a new link in the chain of production artifices that changed the way pop music "sounds"
>>
File: 1494200203888.jpg (31KB, 948x711px) Image search: [Google]
1494200203888.jpg
31KB, 948x711px
>>72676725
99% of spotify playists are full of 'literally who' flavor of the days that you would hear playing at h&m. I don't think you even want recs, honestly. it sounds like you just want to be an annoying snowflake fag that cant like anything if it wasnt preapproved by rym or some shit. there is literally nothing wrong with spotify playlists.
>>
>>72676945
>idolizing this fat fuck

I don't give a shit if it's "preapproved", just asking for recs from a community that I respect the opinions of. Clearly I was mistaken to think that anyone here would be helpful.
>>
>>72676649
>gorillaz
>oasis
>early arctic monkeys

that's becsuse youare the normie
>>
File: Untitled.png (33KB, 803x420px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33KB, 803x420px
>>72676945

>nothing wrong with spotify playlists
>>
>>72676984
Try the trendy "good vibes" normie playlists retard
>>
File: 735.gif (27KB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
735.gif
27KB, 290x189px
>>72676995

>Halsey
>ODESZA
>Aaron FUCKING Carter

looks like you're the retard m80
>>
>>72677017
out of the ten billion songs they have on there?

fuck off, youre a literal basic bitch if a retarded playlist MADE FOR BEING DISPOSABLE, inoffensive pop somehow seems bad for that purpose alone

delete your shit thread, you obviously do not actually want any recs that isnt preapproved by rym prior
>>
>>72677047
y u mad tho?
>>
>>72677047

fuck off with your unsolicited opinions, you're not impressing anyone.
>>
Beat Connection dawg, you won't meet a soul who doesn't like them
>>
Stuff like the black queen, kings of leon and sunny day real estate's single from 2014 usually work great with normie.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.