[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this cunt like cheese so much lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12

File: alex james the cheeseman.jpg (64KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
alex james the cheeseman.jpg
64KB, 396x594px
Why does this cunt like cheese so much lmao
>>
bc he has to be next to the two biggest cunts in britpop all the time
>>
>>72676084
Dave Rowntree and ____?
>>
Everyone in Blur is a cunt and their music sucks
>>
>>72676245
This
>>
>>72676245
Have a cuppa tea, Liam
>>
>>72676245
This
>>
>>72676245
Except Graham
Graham seems cool
>>
biggest bullies in music. 13 is a banging album though
>>
>>72678156
I'm not going to defend them, but 1 member picking on 1 person on 1 occasion is not enough to call them the biggest bullies in music, especially when the likes of Phil Spector or John Lennon are about
>>
>>72676080
I hate that Alex and Damon. I hope they catch AIDS and die.
>>
why do these cunts like lo-rugby's so much lmao
>>
File: Cheese Geezer.jpg (35KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Cheese Geezer.jpg
35KB, 615x409px
>>72676080
Fucking hell, this cheese geezer really does love cheese
>>
File: tfw cheese.gif (28KB, 226x170px) Image search: [Google]
tfw cheese.gif
28KB, 226x170px
>>72676080
>he doesn't have an unhealthy addiction to cheese
lol, pleb
>>
>>72678156

I was actually watching that Narduwar interview yesterday. Dave was an unforgivable asshole. Alex was kind of cunty, but not a bully. I don't get why Damon get's shit for it, seemed to me like he was just trying to keep the interview going and move past it, and caught in a weird spot of trying to stay true to your asshole friend, which you have to do, because he's still your friend, despite the fact that he's being an asshole.

>>72678067
Graham is notoriously nice. Apparently he was completely insufferable when he was drinking though, at least to his bandmates.

>>72676080
See>>72679751
>>
>>72678736
Can't believe he said that shit lol. Actually, I can
>>
File: Noel Approves.jpg (39KB, 241x339px) Image search: [Google]
Noel Approves.jpg
39KB, 241x339px
>>72680302
Just banter m8
He actually apologised for it after the interview published, which is the only time I can think of where Noel has done that.
>>
File: Cheeseman.jpg (20KB, 276x414px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeseman.jpg
20KB, 276x414px
>tfw you'll never get to eat cheese with the guy from Blur
>>
File: bit-of-a.jpg (54KB, 600x896px) Image search: [Google]
bit-of-a.jpg
54KB, 600x896px
>>72680978
>>
>>72676245
couldn't agree more, gives good cheese a bad name to be frank
>>
I thought Graham would have been the guy to go out to the country and make cheese, post blur.

I would have figured Alex for the restaurant/club business
>>
I'll have the last post
>>
>>72676084
The gallaghas bros
>>
File: Alex James.jpg (42KB, 230x321px) Image search: [Google]
Alex James.jpg
42KB, 230x321px
>In his book, James describes a long period of decadent lifestyle. To celebrate his birthday in São Paulo one year, he got the tour manager to find him a balthazar of champagne, which he shared with the five prettiest groupies who were at the hotel door. James estimated that he spent about a million pounds on champagne and cocaine.
What a fucking LAD

>>72682209
BTFO:
>>72682324
>>
>>72682349
THE ABSOLUTE CHEESEMAN
>>
File: Cheesy Blur Man.jpg (47KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Cheesy Blur Man.jpg
47KB, 500x376px
Hey anon, what you thinking about?
I'm thinking about cheese
>>
probably a tory tbf

cunt
>>
>>72684127
Whatever gave you that idea?
>>
>>72680089
>Graham is notoriously nice. Apparently he was completely insufferable when he was drinking though, at least to his bandmates.
desu, reading into it it sounds more like he just lost the plot when he was drunk more than being a dick:
>Towards the end of that decade, my drinking had stopped being fun and had become very, very desperate. I started behaving very strangely indeed. I would walk around with a string of sausages in my top pocket. To me, it was as normal as carrying an apple about. I used to go to gigs in Camden, remove all my clothes and throw sausages at the bands. One time I stole some Greek sausages from a shop in Camden. The butcher saw me and gave chase. He finally caught up with me outside Woolworths and gave me a very firm punch in the jaw. I suppose I was asking for it but I didn't care at the time. I wouldn't have cared if he had hacked my arm off with a chicken's beak. Also, I happened to be wearing a denim skirt and there was a busload of people watching. It wasn't my proudest moment.
>>
>>72684926
>>
File: Graham Car.jpg (19KB, 230x201px) Image search: [Google]
Graham Car.jpg
19KB, 230x201px
>>72686246
He also got hit by a car, poor lad, and was photographed in the gutter, poor lad
>>
>>72686813
Wasn't it a taxi? Luckily he wasn't seriously hurt.

I like Graham, glad he got himself together. Seems to me like he didn't manage the fame well, needed a release, and spiraled down. Whereas Cheeseman fucking loved it.
>>
>>72687220
Yeah it was a taxi, and I'm also glad he's better now as well.
I like him as well, and I think I like him more because he's originally from Derby, and I'm from Derby and we don't have all that many musicians come from here.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.