[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we living in a new new musical renaissance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: New musical renaissance.png (2MB, 1372x1364px) Image search: [Google]
New musical renaissance.png
2MB, 1372x1364px
Are we living in a new new musical renaissance?
>>
>>72675143
How do i delete threads?
>>
more like a dark age with those shitty godawful albums you just posted go jerk off to fantano and p4k
>>
>>72675143

No, you fucking idiot.

We live In a time when anyone can release music on the internet, and anyone can listen to them. That's the only quality of our generation that comes close to being defined as a renneisance.

The music itself isn't groundbreaking.
Also, you have shit taste.
>>
>>72675143
When was the last one, the actual Renaissance? If so no, but so much became accessible recently that it sort of counts imo
>>
>>72675174
Literally what?
Answer the question please.
>>
>>72675143
maybe but those albums aren't evidence of it
>>
>>72675143
HOw?
>>
>>72675162
fpbp
>>
>>72675143
Wuts bottom left? I wanna listen real quick so I can let you know it's shit.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (39KB, 340x344px) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
39KB, 340x344px
>>72675195
>answers the question in the first two (2) characters of his reply
>Answer the question please
Nigger, kill yourself immediately.
>>72675143
Worst taste of all time. 9/9 meme dogshit.
>>
>>72675195

You don't actually know what a renneisance is.
>>
Its like you people really never leave /mu/ holy shit
>>
>>72675143
4 of those are memes and the very definition of post irony. The rest are great.
>>
>>72675143
PFFFFT...with THOSE as examples?
>>
Don't know about a "renaissance" but it's definitely a diverse and experimental era. The internet's opened the floodgates for a broad range of genres and and artists to proliferate and become accessible in a way they could not have done before. In many ways, people are more in control of what they like and how they listen to music. However, this has resulted in saturation of music in many cases. It's hard to sort the good from the shit... To deny that there is any good at all though would be ridiculous.

I dunno, I feel pretty optimistic that today might be looked back on as some kind of landmark decade for music. Pop music especially is way more diverse than it has been for a long time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.