[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Indiefags: There is more to a guitar than the first 3 frets.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: guitar.png (1MB, 2400x776px) Image search: [Google]
guitar.png
1MB, 2400x776px
Dear Indiefags: There is more to a guitar than the first 3 frets.
>>
Maple or rosewood
>>
>>72674582
barres are hard fuck off lemme be Galaxie 500
>>
>>72674589
It only matters to studio engineers.
>>
give me some good riffs using the first 3 frets, please
>>
Someone post the 3000 notes = 3 fans jpg.
>>
Thats the reason why indie rock is getting stale
>>
>>72674714
Need to switch up to using the next 3 frets down if they want to keep it fresh.
>>
>>72674714
I think it's more to do with the fact that we have had one hundred fucking years of blues and rock music and close to as many with the same singer two guitar bass and drums setup playing the same kind of bullshit over and over and if I hear another FUCKING GUITAR IM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE LEARN ANOTHER INSTRUMENT YOU FUCKING HACKS ITS NOT THE FUCKING 70S YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT YOU ARE A STUPID LITTLE BITCH I HOP EYOU DIE YOU MISERABLE PRESUMPTUOUS NO TALENT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>72674676
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDRMlFbq4es

Are you a bad enough dude?
>>
File: NOTALENT.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
NOTALENT.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>72674778
>>
>>72674778
What do you play anon? Theremin?
>>
>>72674582
Maybe they'll soon learn to use a capo?
Nah... Who am I kidding...
>>
>>72674778
>mad
>at a fucking instrument
>>
>>72674778
Invent a new instrument then. Go ahead, do it. Not like its hard or anything.
Fucking hell, we're so starved for newness we aren't even satisfied with tens of thousands of years of musical instrument evolution. Ancient civilizations used a handful of instruments and loved it. In the last 100 years there has been more innovation then through that entire time combined. What are you whining about? Learn something and play it new.
>>
>>72674793
shit i fuckin wish
>>
ALSO JIMMY PAGE, TONY IOMMI, AND JOE PERRY ARE OLD WRINKLED FUCKING SENIOR CITIZENS, NOT SOME COOL BADASS GODS OF ROCK THAT YOU SHOULD ASPIRE TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP.
>>
>>72674936
>>72674778
Someone is sure butthurt.
>>
>>72674666
Just hire a butler that moves the capo up and down for you each time you change a chord.
>>
>>72674778
I play guitar cuz it's fun
I have a real job to support my hobby
>>
>>72675259
>real job
>d-do y-you want fries with that, s-sir?
>>
>>72674582

you could always capo it
>>
>>72675784
I said real job anon
>>
>>72675829
Does your dad know that you're screenshotting his payslips?
>>
>>72674589
maple always it looks so sexy
>>
>>72675874
well memed
>>
>>72675891
maple fretboard on a blonde body with a white pickguard is GOAT
>>
>>72674936
>people get older

whew lad. You're on to something.
>>
>>72674589
Maple is easier to clean and maintain.
>>
That's about the distance a plastic guitar hero guitar covers, of course that's all they know how to play on.
>>
>>72674778
You can't stop me to be honest.
>>
File: 72qq02ft.jpg (554KB, 2400x776px) Image search: [Google]
72qq02ft.jpg
554KB, 2400x776px
Dear doomfags: There is more to a guitar than the lowest 2 strings.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.