[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theres so much great music from every genre, released in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 124857438148.jpg (215KB, 681x475px) Image search: [Google]
124857438148.jpg
215KB, 681x475px
Theres so much great music from every genre, released in the past and still coming out today.

how the fuck do you guys not get overwhelmed? My backlog is already 50gb and getting bigger. i dont even have time to listen to all this shit.
>>
just listen to what you want when you want
>>
I just stick to a timeframe for a couple weeks. Makes it easier. Exiting my 1977-1981 phase and not sure where I'm heading next. I'm thinking 1990-1993 sounds fun.
>>
>>72663036

Just play it in the background while you do more important things with your like like everybody else. You can easily get through 12 hours of music a day this way.
>>
>>72663094
>12 hours of music a day this way
yeah but you won't really enjoy it like that.
I only listen to music when I'm doing stuff that doesn't require too much concentration, like shitposting on /mu/ and doing house chores.
>>
>>72663036
>My backlog is already 50gb
how about 5tb?
>>
>>72663036
How do you fucking know it's good music if you haven't even listened to all that?

Fuck off
>>
>tfw backlog has reached 200gbs
im afraid to even get started at this point so i just listen to the same Ween and Pink Floyd albums over and over
>>
>>72663036
What I've been doing is listening to new music while I do other things, then the ones that grab me the most I listen to in bed for a few hours before I actually try to sleep. Then the others you either dump or listen to again to see if it's worthwhile.
>>
>>72663937
hey this guy is literally me
>>
>>72663036
My backlog is 35,000 and some change plus whatever new stuff comes out . On top of that not just music in one language
>>
>>72663937
>>72663978
onality type enables people that build up these large backlogs?

Is it vanity? Do you feel good having a lot of music files on your computer but the interest isn't actually there to listen to it?
>>
>>72663982
>>72663036
How the fuck do you have that much? Do you have some sort of program that downloads every single new release or something? lmao
>>
>>72663036
Youve got 40-60 years left to listen to it m8
>>
>>72664035
I've been collecting music since 2004, I'm 21 now . All that I've listened to that I can remember, I'll admmit. 2007 I only listened to four albums for the whole year .
>>
>>72664026
Nope. I have no friends and only mentioned it here because I was answering the OP. I genuinely want to listen to it all, which is why I downloaded it in the first place.

I just haven't been bothered lately.
>>
>>72663036
I do, but I moved past the fact I will never hear it all and just try to enjoy it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.