[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we have listened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

https://youtu.be/WkZ5e94QnWk
>>
File: 1485149760232.jpg (17KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1485149760232.jpg
17KB, 480x336px
>>72662972
>People are just now waking up
>>
>>72663004
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
>>
>>72663004
Thank you for keeping /mu/ alive
>>
File: 6dff300ac2.jpg (40KB, 398x290px) Image search: [Google]
6dff300ac2.jpg
40KB, 398x290px
>FUCK TRUMP
>hillary gets elected instead
>WAIT HOL UP WHERE OBAMA AT
>>
>>72662972
Everybody who hopped on this had no political understanding whatsoever
Total pleb-magnet
>>
>>72663004
Trump won on a technicality. Hillary won the popular vote. Not really something to brag about especially considering that he's shitting the bed on a daily basis.
>>
>>72663070
>implying you have any political understanding
>>
>>72663029
this is the most retarded strawman I've ever seen
>>
I bet all these hoodrats are very educated about politics
>>
>>72663152
Probably more educated than his supporters.
>>
>>72663004
Original polls showed Hillary losing to Trump back when Bernie was in the running, if I remember correctly.

I'm guessing the shift to Hillary crushing Trump after Bernie left is the result of one of two things, or just both at once: news outlets with a stake in Hillary winning choosing to lie out the ass to convince people that she was gonna win anyway; or the way libtards decided to make being Republican synonymous with being racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic/Hitler incarnate, thus making being honest about one's Right-leaning views really ill-advised.

>>72663092
True, but I remember some of those polls showing Hillary slaughtering him in the popular vote, which simply is not what happened. Maybe I'm remembering that wrong.
>>
>>72663152
I'd probably trust a random "hoodrat" more than a random anon on 4chan desu
>>
File: 1494261195686.jpg (129KB, 1024x988px) Image search: [Google]
1494261195686.jpg
129KB, 1024x988px
>>72662972
>tfw 2 hours away from Toronto

I'm out.
>>
>>72663184
the left won the culture war.
They think thats a good thing.
It isnt.
All it did was give exploitive capitalism a kinder face and made right wingers more clever about hiding in the shadows
>>
I hate how you people treat politics as some kind of game
>>
>>72663280
Yeah cause you lost
>>
>>72663266
I'd say it's less them winning the culture war, and more the result: that they closed the door on any kind of conversation or compromise. I can't say how much of a chance there was of that NOT happening, but it still happened; being a Republican is now potentially dangerous.

(If this comment and the one you replied to suggest I'm a Republican, I'm not; I lean hard to the left but I've withdrawn from the Left/Right game completely. There's nothing but bullshit to be found in such a false dichotomy.)
>>
>>72663351
this is what I'm talking about
>>
>>72663351
gottem xD
>>
realest shit that was ever said about trump. YG saw through him straight away.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.