[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/noise/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: front.jpg (83KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
83KB, 800x800px
Probably dead edition

Talk about noise music, recent finds, give recommendations, be nice to each other, all that good shit

What's your favorite Merzbow album? I like Hybrid Noisebloom, 1930, and Green Wheels a lot, more like that?
>>
I recently randomly stumbled upon this and it's the best thing I've heard all year.
I've never listened to "noise" before so I checked it out to see if this was my new favorite thing but I couldn't get into merzbow, which is apparently the most influential and important noise artist. I guess it wasn't rythmic enough for me.
Can I have more like this one?
>>
What would you guys rec to a newbie?
I heard Pharmakon and quite liked her 3 albums, where do I go from here?
>>
>>72662070
Go straight into wall noise and never look back
>>
>>72662070
Boredoms and Lake Of Burning Orchids are good starting points. The latter actually put out three longtracks last month, at that.
>>
>>72662070
maybe check out:
Anna Gardeck - Bondage Women
Merzbow - Konchuuki
Merzbow - Door Open at 8 am
Black Leather Jesus - Torture Machinist
Contraktor - Analog Killing Machine
Ramleh - Hole in the Heart
Converter - Shock Front
Dreamcrusher - Quid pro Quo
The Goslings - Grandeur of Hair
Kazumoto Endo - While You Were Out
Prurient - Frozen Niagara Falls
The Rita - Thousands of Dead Gods
Sovndbitten - s/t

they're all pretty different noise albums but most of them have at least a little bit in common with Pharmakon. after you listen to a bunch of noise you'll get an idea of which sub-genres you like better and can delve into those
>>
Im not too into the basics of noise music, but i do love the genre "gorenoise". I higly reccommend giving that genre a shot

https://youtu.be/IWS8baz_ehs
>>
File: IMG_9261.jpg (273KB, 444x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9261.jpg
273KB, 444x451px
>>72661461
I have some down time today so i'm trying pic related today. Starting out strong so far.
>>72662350
Idk if you're the same guy who's been making threads about the genre lately, but this album is slightly more interesting than the last group you linked.
>>
>>72662567
Shit, didnt think anyone knew about me. I am that same guy.

Try this one out, this is the band that got me into the genre:
https://youtu.be/VzTWTCUb0tM
>>
where have all the noiseheads gone?
>>
>>72662567
Update: solid harsh noise, would recommend.
>>72662815
Yeah i have the word "noise" tracked on the mobile catalog & i see you around. I'll try that now.
>>72663180
Got shitposted out of here in 2016.
>>
>>72662070
>Prurient
>Boredoms
>Puce Mary
>>
>>72663249
>Got shitposted out of here in 2016.
aha, that was after my time here, then
>>
>>72662016
Listen to Modern Jester by him if you haven't already. You might also like Nurse With Wound - Homotopy to Marie
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.