[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's rank em

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: lil fam.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lil fam.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>
I don't know who that Aaron Carter looking dude is in the bottom right. And Lil B gave birth to all these new rappers basically so that should tell you where he ranks by default.
>>
>>72660707
It's Lil Peep. I mostly needed a fourth person to even out this 2 by 2 so I threw him in. He has been getting pretty popular recently.
>>
>>72660529
>Lil uzi vert
Best songwriter/personality out of all of them.
>lil boat
Wholesome meme industry plant but I still love em
>I don't like jb that much
>lil b
Gotta respect The Godfather.
>>
>>72660753
Not really, alot of people mention him but his overall popularity isn't even close to that of yachty let alone uzi
>>
>>72660529
lil uzi really needs to stop tattooing his face
>>
1.Lil B
2.Lil Yachty

3.Lil Uzi Vert

4.Cramming Fecal matter in your ear
5.Lil Peep
>>
Aids > Holocaust > a 3sum with Trump > the agony of listening to any of them
>>
>>72660829
Never claimed it was. But Lil B isn't exactly as popular as the other two now a days either.

Hoping Black Ken fixes that though.
>>
>>72660919
>He has been getting pretty popular recently

I was arguing against this statement. I am claiming that he has not been getting popular. The only reason you might think he has is because of the multiple threads made on this board.
>>
>>72660529
theyre all great.

lil b is the most important in terms of reshaping the identity of the black rapper in mainstream media and deconstructing forms of music distribution in the post-internet era.

lil uzi is simply a great songwriter and good rapper.

yachty simply adds to lil b hyper positivity shtick. his music is quite interesting too combating the hyper macho norms of mainstream hip hop with silly and playful beats. its silly and light hearted without being a joke. reminds me of what movements like zolo did to prog and twee did to punk. simplistic and childish but still as emotionally present and complex.

lil peep exemplifies a very specific generation. he captures the zeitgeist of people like me in a very interesting way although his music is "bad" sounding. tying together references of all white male 20ish year old lives. we grew up with emo, pop punk, crunkcore, etc, then in high school turned to elliot smith, nick drake and the microphones but also yung lean, riff raff, lil ugly mane, bones, ethul wulf, raider clan, etc... he was the logical conclusion of that progression. really captures and makes me think about the historical pop cultural affects on our lives and how certain movements effect only certain age groups and demographics. he is a very specific progression and reference that ties with my own so i find it very interesting.
>>
lil b >>>>>>>>>>>> the rest
>>
>>72660975
Some of my normie friends even listen to the dude (I never told them about him either). He's about to be an XXL Freshmen. I'd define that as getting popular.
>>
Lil B > Lil Uzi > Lil Yachty > Lil Peep
>>
>>72661107
>about to be XXL

Implying he's gonna be on the list
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.