[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ failed me there's no way I should just now be discovering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

/mu/ failed me there's no way I should just now be discovering this album after nearly a decade here
>>
Next listen to New Adventures in Hi-Fi.

Then go through their 80s albums starting with Chronic Town and ending at Document.
>>
murmur is the best
>>
>>72659223
find the river is easily one of my favourite songs
>>
>>72659223
/mu/ has many blind spots. Classic album, unmatched for its "autumnal" feel IMO
>>
>>72659223
You are the cancer that's killing /mu/, that you can be here for ten years and be shocked by one of the most acclaimed albums of all time because you've just "discovered" it...fuck off back to /b/

The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite is the only great song from that album anyway and Collapse into Now is their best album
>>
REM is too popular for people to flaunt the fact that they enjoy them
>>
>>72660167
I know that's bait but I actually really do love Sidewinder and Collapse is an underrated album.
>>
Out of Time and Green are good, too, OP
>>
>>72660333
Out of Time is only good for the singles. Green is an inferior version of Document.
>>
>>72660362
Really? I liked Green a lot more than I liked Document
>>
>>72660362
>Out of Time is only good for the singles.

Wrong. Half a World Away and Me and Honey are essential REM album tracks.
>>
>>72660362
> Green is an inferior version of Document.

Also wrong. Green just as good, another wonderfully consistent and cohesive record.
>>
>>72659223
>>72660110

I think Find the River, along with fellow album tracks Sweetness Follows and Try Not to Breathe, are better than the singles.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.