[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This might actually be the worst album I have ever heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

This might actually be the worst album I have ever heard
>>
File: 1494227424739.jpg (194KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494227424739.jpg
194KB, 800x800px
>>72656988
same
this is a strong contender though
>>
>>72656995
That album could be construed as the same kind of obnoxious but it sounds like she actually wrote songs on that album

Painting With just sounds like they jerked off a single musical idea (like a silly voice) for 4 minutes
>>
>>72657040
anco also wrote those songs, they just ruined it with this le quirky repetition
>>
>>72657058
I meant that the songs on Grimes' album actually sounded like music that was written for some kind of purposes and accomplished something

I don't know what they were going for with this album, but I think the answer is nothing and it's just tacky and stupid
>>
>>72657079
like they wanted to make music for the sake of making music?
>>
these aren't that special, you guys should try listening to more music.
>>
>>72657127
Like what?
>>
>>72657096
If they just like it then they just like it but I have no idea what the appeal is supposed to be

I really liked the new Beck song which I think is pretty comparable, but that actually has some kind of flow to it and some redeeming musical moments
>>
>>72657158
lil markie
>>
I like this album
>>
>>72657978
Thanks for sharing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.