[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some good IDM/Drone/Ambient track name ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: SalVolcano.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SalVolcano.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
Some good IDM/Drone/Ambient track name ideas
>>
fgndasdb
awasdsa786
^&&bbnn
jscjo-
InsularTeq
(9-8)
>>
>>72655708
something other than keyboard slamming would be appreciated
>>
wet slog(aluminium)
>>
>>72655721
Then it wouldn't be authentic
>>
>>72655733
>>72655708
I'm looking for something more creative, something that required thought. I know that's a lot to ask 4Chan these days
>>
Debroxiclean
>>
Just slam your head with your keyboard and name the results
>>
descent from afar
beckon
deteriorated
underneath tranquility
phase induction
triform discharge
internal torsion
>>
>>72655764
All of the best IDM artists use 'gibberish' song titles. Btw my suggested song titles all had deeper meaning. Just because you don't see the patterns, meaning and intention doesn't make them random.
>>
I knew your parts i-iv
>>
( . )( . )
>>
angle of penetration of my cock through your eye socket
>>
full album:

According to His Ability
Naxalite
The Dignity of Labour
Means of Production
Rosa
Abolition of the Family
According to His Needs
>>
di-chromide cocknium
>>
My captcha was 1900 malve, so that I guess.
>>
>>72655686
>>72655764

If you're asking people who've never heard the tracks in question to name your own songs then you might be experiencing some creative bankruptcy.

You say you want something creative that required thought. Listen to your music and focus on how it makes you feel, the imagery that comes to mind or train of thought that occurs and go with something from there.
>>
copy and paste linux kernel code
>>
>>72655686
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaah
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.