[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the fart jokes of music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: fart.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fart.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
What are the fart jokes of music?
>>
Rap music, low brow just like farts.
>>
Mr. Bungle
>>
>>72655297
the lonely island
lil dicky
eminem
>>
>>72655318
this and ween basically

oh shit and that kid who makes that shitty rap music with his puffy coat and bling the mumbling fuck is his name? hes a fart joke.
>>
Claire "Grimes" Elise Boucher
>>
Frank Zappa
>>
Fart jokes in comedy are considered as cheap, unfunny and low-effort jokes that only appeal to children and middle-aged fat guys. They are the worst kind of joke you can make.

So, really, it's probably some kinda shitty dadrock like Aerosmith: easy to make, boring, unoriginal, and appealing to mostly middle aged men or children.
>>
>>72655393
If Aerosmith isn't original, then who did they copy?
>>
a fart nigga
>>
how about a literal fart joke
https://youtu.be/U-zaGM39Cik?t=272

just wait for it
>>
>>72655433
the stones duh
>>
Jack Black
>>
air horn
>>
>>72655382
lol her face
>>
>>72655297
tenacious d
>>
farty synths
>>
>>72655297
eminem, lil dicky, avenge sevenfold, and limpbiskquik, oh and ICP thats more of a diarrhea joke.
>>
>>72655297
i think your fart o meter is inaccurate
>>
>>72655367
yung something or other
the fucker with the soda fuck is it?
>>
>>72657113
yung lean!!!

no theres a fart
>>
The ukelele
Most people eat it up in any song featured, especially the obnoxious indie pop songs where they try to act so twee, while some people can't fucking stand them. That being said, just like a fart joke if you manage to use it well, it can work out extremely well.
>>
>>72655641
haydn is funny even in 2017
>>
>>72655297
Justin Bieber

go on, give me (you)s damage controlling autists
>>
>>72655382
I want Grimes to fart on me.
>>
>>72655297
The best answer is Anal Cunt, but they're still funny in the way that a clever fart joke can be

System of a Down is grating, obnoxious, embarassing, childish, cheap, and stupid in the way that a 12 year old's fart joke is
>>
File: Devin Townsend - Deconstruction.jpg (147KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Devin Townsend - Deconstruction.jpg
147KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>72655297
air horns
>>
guitar solos since a way back now
>>
>>72658578
The Magnetic Fields use the uke right imo.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.