[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: shut the fuck up.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shut the fuck up.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
this is what happens when rich greedy people horde wealth and don't build schools and grocery stores like they know they should and just make more golf courses and luxury resorts instead
>>
>>72651420
Dumping money into schools does not improve student performance if you're working with sub 90 IQ apes who are barely literate. At a certain point it just becomes a waste of money
>>
>>72651502
and cramming thousands of students beyond what schools were designed to hold makes it any better?
>>
>>72650854
Hot Topic
>>
>>72651420
i like golf
>>
unicorns fucked his gf
>>
File: Michael Gira.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Michael Gira.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>72651420
>implying

How do I know you're a sheltered middle class kid? These kids are not poor. Poor kids do not do this kind of shit. These are middle class, probably upper middle class, that want to feel edgy and rebellious. Combined with lack of parental guidance and a decent loving upbringing, this is the garbage that results everytime of it.
>>
>>72651880
it looks like they're by a highway and live in small homes do you know what kind of people make grow houses? or drug deal? do you know what a gang is?
>>
>>72651880
im a liberal but maybe we should make america great again
>>
>>72652074
Ah right. The music video was filmed in a shitty park backdrop so it must mean they're poor.

> do you know what kind of people make grow houses? or drug deal? do you know what a gang is?

Grew up in a mississippi ghetto. Yes, I know what it is. And no, these types of people do not live there.
>>
>>72652147
well i live in south texas so don't try to tell me anything. you live in a small town so thats why you're not used to scene kids
>>
>>72652175
gonna make a pissing contest out of who had le more poor upbringing? fuck off faggot. these fags are strictly suburbs only, they would have gotten beaten up anything below that.
>>
>>72652211
you're the one who started it dumbass. thats what kids who live in trailer parks or in the ghetto that listen to metal look like. sorry you had to grow up listening to yodeling and shit hahahaha
>>
>>72651880
these kids are poor

there are no middle class/upper middle class kids still stuck in the 00's myspace-core scene phase
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.