[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It clicked. Tracks 2-5 are a particularly great run of songs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 61A12CM9Z6L.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61A12CM9Z6L.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
It clicked. Tracks 2-5 are a particularly great run of songs.
>>
I only like Poledo
>>
File: s-ARSENIO-large300.jpg (17KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
s-ARSENIO-large300.jpg
17KB, 300x219px
the end part of The Lung. 10/10
>>
>>72650825
Lose and Poledo are the two best in my opinion. When I checked out Sebadoh I was hoping it would all be like Poledo and was disappointed.

Every track is solid though, this is a classic.
>>
>>72651777
Funny, you picked out the two Lou Barlow songs. Both are good. Also never figured out Sebadoh though.
>>
opener and closer are the best desu
>>
In a Jar is the best song
>>
>>72651936
That's like the When It Started of the album, with its noticeably different production.
>>
>>72652027
except When It Started isn't the best song on Is This It
>>
>>72652027
What's noticeably different? I feel like the only song that stands out as having a distinctly different style is Poledo.
>>
Huh, I always thought consensus was that Little Fury Things was the best.
>>
>>72650825
Every song on this album is great
>>
>>72652196
but it's popular!
>>
>>72650825
the lung is the best track
>>
>>72652196
It's probably the first song someone listens to when they first check out the band. It's also the most immediately catchy, but I feel like anyone who really likes the album has a different favorite than Little Fury Things.
>>
10/10 album
Cover of Just Like Heaven >> the original
>>
>>72650825
Love this album, In a Jar is probably my favorite at the moment, but it changes. You should listen to Bug, and Where You Been.
>>72652753
Exactly, Robert Smith apparently really likes the cover though.
>>
>>72652657
This.
>>
>>72650825
It suddenly clicked for me too a week or so ago. The Lung is a fantastic song.
>>
>>72653103
Did it take awhile to click? Most music takes
a couple listens but I feel like I got this album 20 seconds into Little Fury Things
>>
i hated them for years and then i listened to just like heaven and i finally got it

also poledo is god tier
>>
>>72653674
I listened to it once or twice several months ago, thought "well that was pretty good I guess. I like the Cure cover" and kinda forgot about it until recently.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.