[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good artists ruined for you by their fanbase?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Pic related defines this for me. They've released some genuinely fantastic music but their fanbase consists of NMEcore normie "lads" and screaming teenage girls who think that Alex Turner is the greatest songwriter ever. Also the overhyping of AM, calling it album of the decade when it is by a country mile their worst album.
>>
I agree, desu. These guys are underrated in communities like /mu/ because ppl are afraid to be associated with the fan base you described. Their first 3 albums are an excellent run of 2000s rock.
>>
>>72648243
>inb4 grimes
this board is 18+. if you're triggered by fanbases you're underage. leave now.
>>
They sold out after Humbug
>>
They ruined themselves after humbug
>>
>Literally any rock made before 2000
>Any mainstream hip hop
>Anything progressive
Why can't the fans stop being pretentious retards?
>>
>>72649431
but her obsessive fans are really really really shitty
i wouldn't say they ruined the music for me (every time I listen I don't imagine some fat neckbeard faggot breathing down the neck of a soda bottle) but I can't admit to liking her anymore due to the fact that I'd get associated with that minority crowd.
>>
File: bob_marley2.jpg (45KB, 299x412px) Image search: [Google]
bob_marley2.jpg
45KB, 299x412px
Obligatory
>>
>>72649785
>her obsessive fans
all fans are obsessive, deal with it. they're no exception. but if you trigger them by insulting their fave artist don't expect congrats. leave them alone and they will do the same to you.
>>
>>72649835
I wish bob marley was dead
>>
>>72648243
Monkeys were not ruined by their fanbase. It was hypocrisy. I kinda liked AM(and I still listen to some songs off it now), but compared to first 2 albums? Shame. Remember kids: "You´re not from New York City, you´re from Hunter´s Ball." So stop trying to look like fucking Elvis.
>>
>>72650027
how cute
they should learn that life is not going to coddle their fucking fatasses
grimes is a shit artist
>>
test post for my connection pls ignore
>>
>>72650557
cute how much they triggered you. you're the loser here, honey. stay mad.
>>
>>72648243
I am a massive fan of the Arctic Monkeys but unfortunately some people do go massively over the top with their praise of them.
>>
>>72650660
grimes is shit
>>
>>72650762
pfffffffffffft
>>
>>72650846
grimes
is
shit
>>
>>72650503
>Hunters Ball

it's Hunter's Bar, my friend
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.