[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys think of the doors' remaster?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Front.jpg (165KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
165KB, 1280x1280px
what do you guys think of the doors' remaster?
>>
still waiting for the dooob remaster
>>
didnt listen to the recent stereo one. but it is the best sound that the mono has ever had (still not great though). much better than the mono vinyl rip i used to have.
>>
Idunno but fuck The Doors. People are all like "oh /mu/ post-ironically likes U2 now" as if Scaruffi didn't singlehandedly convince this board that Jim Morrison is an important dionysian poet of a man and not a silly drunken hack.
>>
File: the_dooob.png (1MB, 995x995px) Image search: [Google]
the_dooob.png
1MB, 995x995px
>>72647862
Their best tbqh
>>
>>72647853
The west is the best
>>
>>72647896
Goddamn these nu-males haha
>>
>>72647896

If you don't like The Doors you must be gay or something
>>
>>72648346
Nah I just don't like weak music.
>>
>>72648997
spotted the spectacled queer
>>
The End is seriously an awful awful song.
>>
>>72649352
why don't you The End yourself
>>
>>72648997
>>>/Portland/
>>
FAT
>>
>>72647896
>listen to The Doors at 16
>"wow I really like this"
Why is this narrative hard to grasp??? Not everyone who likes the record was convinced by a critic. Anyways, Morrison was a great frontman (well, in public anyways), and was a great lyricist. Still though, people ignore the fact that he was also profoundly autistic pretty much all throughout their career. He was like a weight they were forced to keep tied to their ankle because they made him the public face of the Doors.
>>
>>72649220
Their debut is the most basic shit. They don't have half the creativity of their contemporaries.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.