[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Musicmaker Blues Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 17-03-14.jpg (78KB, 638x426px) Image search: [Google]
17-03-14.jpg
78KB, 638x426px
I just spent most of my free time on producing an album that I'm not really satisfied with and that will most likely end up ignored in a corner of bandcamp since I don't really like it enough to promote it. On the plus side, I'm in possession of the only existing copy of this album, which makes me feel smug as fuck.

Does /mu/ have similar stories?
>>
>spend large amounts of time on original music
>show it to friends and they can't be arsed to listen to any
>it's not even inaccessible
feels bad when your friends are all plebs with no musical curiosity, but even worse they won't even support your own craft.
>>
>no recording equipment
>have to use phone to record myself and drummer
>music isn't particularly accessible to begin with and the lack of production doesn't help
i just want to make music but i dont want to put out shit that no one would want to listen to
>>
>>72647511
>>72647455

It's so hard when your songs are not something you'd hear on the radio and you're a completely independent creator. The chances of someone stumbling across your work are low and sometimes so far apart for you to get any attention at all.
>>
Pretty sure 99% of people that have made music know these feels. I still make music but I stopped uploading stuff for years. I only upload stuff to soundcloud as a backup.
>>
>>72647511
pirate a daw and program your drums and shit
>>
>>72647511
just make black metal lmoa
>>
>>72648844
no, the drummer is my close friend and we've been playing music together for too long for me to just do that
>>
Someone make a new /prod/ thread. I wanna criticize people.
>>
>>72648736
Why? Even if you dont think anyone will listen to it, there's still a chance they might. Do you only play live?
>>
>>72648963
>>72648963
nah, save up for a digital handheld 4track like tascam or zoom. not the best, but then you guys can record better quality on low budget.
or get a behringer 502usb and alptop and a shitty mic and record using linux stuff -- ardour for example
idk just throwing that out there, good luck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.