[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Which album should I listen to next mu?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Which album should I listen to next mu?
>>
Jazz Funk Greats
>>
>>72645786
why so?
>>
take off honor killed the samurai TBQH
>>
>>72645859
What do you suggest I replace it with?
>>
>>72645757
Trans-Europa Express
>>72645786
Aphex
Everything else is bad
>>
In Rainbows
>>
Endtroducing and Selected Ambient Works are the best albums on there. The Handsome Boy Modeling School and Radiohead are decent. You should have already listened to DAMN. Don't bother with the whole Modest Mouse album, just listen to Spitting Venom and Parting of the Sensory
>>
>>72645906
What this guy said except Kendrick is good. Delete that MF Doom shit now.
>>
So I'm going to keep Kendrick, delete DOOM and Modest Mouse and listen to Radiohead and Aphex?
>>
Listen to Endtroducing right now you slut
>>
>>72645879
something thats not boring as fuck
>>
>>72646001
keep MF DOOM hes the goat
>>
>>72645757
Kraftwerk, TG and The Pop Group
discard the rest
>>
>>72645859
>>72645906
>>72645956
>>72646125
Cringe
>>72646090
>>72645932
This
>>
>>72646169
faggot
>>
>>72646169
t. underaged redditor
>>
Counting each endorsement as +1 and each "delete this" as -1(excluding delete everything) I have
1.Endtroducing +3
2.Jazz Greats +2
3.In Rainbows +2
4.Trans-Europe +2
>>
>>72645757
y
>>
>>72645757
In Rainbows, Aphex, DJ Shadow are the only ones worth listening
>>
>>72645757
Songs for the deaf
>>
Listen to Y, Endtroducing and In Utero
>>
>>72645815
it's good
>>
>>72645757
delete contra you pleb
>>
>>72645757
worst replies to a thread I've seen in a while.

Literally all of those are either essentials of their genre, or at least somewhat unique to their genre.
personal suggestion - try them all out. I've listened to them all, you will either fall in love or realize that the genre is not for you for pretty much all of these...except ice cube. Lol that album is aight, you might still like that style of rap if you don't like that.
>>
>>72648715
Tldr
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.