[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 4e59f2ec.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4e59f2ec.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
Is it good?
>>
>>72644778
yes
>>
/thread
>>
Yeah it's good. Not great, not amazing, but not bad or mediocre. Just good. Great musicianship but the lyrics are juvenile and embarrassing.
>>
>>72644941
>but the lyrics are juvenile and embarrassing.
m8 are you telling me you don't like hearing lyrics about masturbating and spending all your cash on anime while in tokyo?
what are you some kinda pleb?
>>
>>72644941
bet you're fun at parties
>>
>>72644941
>Great musicianship but the lyrics are juvenile and embarrassing.

The juvenile and embarrassing lyrics are like half of the point. I hope you don't like Zappa or Beefheart.
>>
>>72644778
It's good, but too many tracks. Good music to play around people + at parties
>>
It's a very chilled out album, so give it a shot if you have nothing left to do at night and you have a few friends coming over.
>>
ithinkileftmywalletattheclub
>>
>>72644972
that's what plebs do tho spend money on anime and beat meat all day long
>>
B E A T Y O U R M E A T
>>
>>72644831
who the fuck are you /threading
>>
>>72645092
I bet I go to more parties than u
>>72645198
I love Zappa and Beefheart, and Ween, and Parliament-Funkadelic. I have no aversion to comedy in music. But vapid references to youth culture and memes aren't funny, faggot.
>>
>>72646830
Your post was concise but marred by immature language.

5.5/10
>>
>>72646855
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend :/
>>
>>72646875
I'm offended by you not checking my 5.5 dubs, biatch. WOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>72646665
G O T O S L E E P
>>
>>72644972
these lyrics made me laughseveral times, i don't think they are even meant serious
>>
>>72646830
>vapid references to youth culture and memes aren't funny
>Ween
>>
>>72647754
where does Ween reference memes? I'm not too hot on much of their browner stuff anyway.
>>
best of the year for me
>>
I think he's talented but he's just boring
>>
Not bad but just mediocre as fuck.
>>
GOKU FUCKING RUINED ME
>>
It's pretty solid. Great music to listen to while chilling with some friends and getting drunk/high
>>
>>72644778

One of my favorites of the year thus far.
>>
File: checking.jpg (100KB, 1200x629px) Image search: [Google]
checking.jpg
100KB, 1200x629px
>>72646855
>>72646935
entered this thread for discussion of thundercat but the 5.5 dubs are what i'm staying for, nice get anon
>>
>>72647838
>where does Ween reference the things that wouldn't exist for ten years after the formation of the band in their modern form?
>>
>>72646855
CHECK EEEEEEMMMM
>>
>>72648351
Well your post seemed to imply my enjoyment of Ween was invalidated by my disdain of shallow meme lyrics. Which naturally means Ween must have included memetic references in their music. So yeah, I asked for clarification. Type an argument, you retard.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.