[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reed was well-known for his outrageous public statements—he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Ben Loureedison.jpg (8KB, 236x208px) Image search: [Google]
Ben Loureedison.jpg
8KB, 236x208px
>Reed was well-known for his outrageous public statements—he once told a journalist: “I don’t like niggers like Donna Summer.” In private he was just as offensive, one old friend told Sounes that he jealously described Bob Dylan as a “pretentious kike.”
>>
>>72641892
Here's your (Lou)
>>
>>72641892
/ourguy/
>>
>>72641892
>Reed was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped him sign to Elektra Records, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Lou, I'm Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view he appears to have continued to maintain throughout his later years. According to Fields, Reed once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Reed performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.[23] However, Reed dedicated this performance to militant Andreas Baader, leader of the anti-fascist Red Army Faction.[24]
>>
Such edge.

Wow.
>>
>>72641892
WTF I love Lou Reed now!
>>
>>72641892
He was a real human bean. Miss ya Lou.
>>
>>72641892
>he jealously described Bob Dylan as a “pretentious kike.”

wtf, wasn't Lou jewish too?
>>
>>72642062
yes
>>
>>72641943
Nico is pretty great
>>
Absolute madman
>>
File: IMG_1229.jpg (114KB, 750x908px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1229.jpg
114KB, 750x908px
Lmao
>>
>>72642062
jews are the best at hating jews
t. jew
>>
did he even like any other artists but him and nico??
>>
>>72642295
Metallica
>>
>>72642128
>who acted obnoxious to sell records
That is a ridiculous statement. Sounds like she doesn't know Lou at all.
>>
>>72642389
True. He barely even sold any records.
>>
>>72642295
http://www.acclaimedmusic.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2436
>>
>>72642128

Poor Lauren had to bitterly forget that she ever went through her quirky Velvet Underground phase after she learned how "problematic" they were.

Poor Lauren.
>>
Its funny how this stuff comes up after their death. Were they too afraid to lawsuits to post it while he lived?
>>
>>72642128
>one of the most groundbreaking/influential rock songwriters of the 20th century
>"hurr durr he sucked because he acted like an asshole!"
What a fucking idiot.
>>
Keep in mind, these are all reports from the 70s or so.

He was way, way more mellowed out in his twilight years.
>>
>>72642427
>No David Bowie
lol owned
>>
>>72641942
he had patrician taste in traps too
>>
>>72643466
>tfw she looks like your ex gf
Fuck you Amanda
>>
>>72643485
>she
>>
Funny thing is that both Donna Summer and Bob Dylan became born again Christians a decade after when Lou most likely made these statements, so maybe he knew shit no one else was aware of.
>>
>>72642062
he was pretentious too as well
>>
>>72642062
he was a madman
>>
>>72642062
Jews know the most about what Jews really are, which is why Jews hate Jews more than anyone.
>>
>>72642492
so much this, when sjws try to talk about music the cringe is strong
>>
>>72641943
>Nico was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped her sign to Elektra Records, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Nico, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her later years. According to Fields, Nico once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people".

imagine their conversations
>>
Disclaimer to anyone new enough to fall for this: Lou was Jewish, was married by a rabbi, practiced Tai Chi, was close with a number of black musicians including Garland Jeffreys, and notably disliked political conservatives.
>>
>>72641943
Should've changed it to:
>"Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Lou, you're Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean me.'
>>
File: 1482091312646s.jpg (3KB, 163x169px) Image search: [Google]
1482091312646s.jpg
3KB, 163x169px
>>72645061
She broke up with Reed by saying "I cannot make love to a Jew anymore."
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.