[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do not fall for this stupid meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: $_12.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
$_12.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
Do not fall for this stupid meme
>>
File: 180px-Happy-merchant.gif (13KB, 180x210px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Happy-merchant.gif
13KB, 180x210px
meme? don't be such a pleb, goy.
>>
CDs are inherently worthless and there is NEVER a reason to purchase them over vinyl

do you want portability? MP3s bear CDs
do you want convenience? MP3s beat CDs
do you want lots of storage? MP3s beat CDs
do you want a cool package? vinyl beats CDs
do you want something to display? vinyl beats CDs
do you want the best quality? that varies on a case by case basis, but either way you can download the best source as an MP3

not to mention the fact that you can burn your own CDs whenever you want af low cost and with no effort. CDs are worthless, retarded trash, and if you seriously think it makes more sense to purchase them instead of vinyl, you are probably just poor and you should hang yourself.
>>
TOO LATE
>>
But vinyls sound so bad
>Proceed to listen with iphone stock earbuds
>>
>>72641678
this is 100% facts, but
>you can download the best source as an MP3
You probably meant to say lossless FLAC
>>
>>72641678
I agree with this 100%

Vinyl is for collector value/ sound if you're into that sort of thing

Digital delivery is for experiencing the music
>>
>>72641770
just replace every time I say "MP3" with whatever autistic format you prefer
>>
>>72641678
CD is cheaper
>>72641770
320 mp3 sounds the same as FLAC lmao
>>
>>72641770
>FLAC
fucking basic, i get my shit in raw uncompressed WAV
>>
>>72641678
I agree with this, BUT

In defense of OP, I will say that:

1) record collecting is way more expensive than I thought it would be, and I could have gotten a nintendo switch and a flat screen tv for what I blew on my setup
2) the consumeristic high you get after getting a new record with a cool package lasts exactly 36 hours. After that it's a lot like having a book on a shelf.
3) personally, I listen to my records 3-4 times in the two days after I buy them, then I switch back to just streaming the album whenever I want to hear it

However, a record collection is always always always a great icebreaker when you have people over. It always gets compliments and it always shifts the conversation to your favorite music.
>>
>>72641822
>CDs are cheaper

see: probably poor and should hang yourself
>>
>>72641822
>CD is cheaper
that is true, but when you're bankrupt in the near future and you need to sell shit, those CDs are worth fuck all
>>
>>72641957
your picture disc lana del rey 7 inches are not going to sell either
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.