[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bjork

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Bjork,_Debut_album_cover,_1993.jpg (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Bjork,_Debut_album_cover,_1993.jpg
55KB, 300x300px
What are your thoughts on bjork?
>>
>>72641182
I'd really like to meet her
>>
I would pork
>>
Started out great and got worse with every album.
>>
Good enough for a poke
>>
Vespertine > everything else
>>
>>72641182
Love her
>>
>>72641182
pizza
>>
1. Vespertine
2. Homogenic
3. Vulnicura
4. Medulla
5. Debut
6. Biophilia
7. Selmasongs
8. Volta
9. Post
>>
>>72641429
that just isn't true at all and i think you should kill yourself
>>
>>72641470
everything else > you
>>
she's asian and eats cats.
>>
>>72641182
Yoko Ono looking motherfucker.
>>
>>72641823
don't be rude
>>
>>72641571
Correct
>>
File: c3f.jpg (253KB, 692x932px) Image search: [Google]
c3f.jpg
253KB, 692x932px
>>72641182
>>
don't care for her but i've been on a punk/metal spree lately what do i know
>>
>>72641429
Jesus Christ this is almost exactly wrong.

>>72641470
Yes but it gets *close* up toward the top. Vespertine is really only better than Vulnicura because Bjorks vocal chords were in better shape and because music about bumping uglies is better than music about not bumping uglies.

>>72641571
Hey you're the guy with the exactly correct list from the other day whose only mistake was to leave out and underrate Selmasongs. Seriously aside from that this list is spotless.
>>
>>72644457
>metal
this is a music board anon
>>
File: dancer_in_the_dark.jpg (33KB, 292x425px) Image search: [Google]
dancer_in_the_dark.jpg
33KB, 292x425px
is this worth watching?
>>
>>72644530
orig meme
>>
>>72644632
If you're just a fan of Björk not. If you like films, kinda. Far from being one of Von Trier's best though.
>>
>>72643371
is that her on the first pic?
>>
>>72644813
Yeah.
>>
>>72644813
no it's just some look a like
>>
>>72641182
Pic looks like Michael Jackson
>>
>>72641182
the best of me
>>
>>72644834
Lol no.
>>
File: a picture of dave grohl.jpg (14KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
a picture of dave grohl.jpg
14KB, 214x317px
>>72644858
The best you say?
>>
>>72644813
it's some guy's ex gf who kind of looks like her
>>
>>72644908
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
1. Vulnicura
2. Vespertine
3. Medulla
4. Homogenic
5. Biophilia
6. Volta
7. The Music From Drawing Restraint 9
8. Selmasongs
9. Post
10. Debut

>>72644632
Yes, it's one of Lars's best as well, ignore the other anon
>>
>>72644632
Absolutely. It's genuinely great. Idk why it gets some haters tho
>>
more like spjork
>>
>>72645817
how will she ever recover?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.