[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I even bother with this Album? Half the people on this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 176x176px
Should I even bother with this Album? Half the people on this board just say it's the worst he's ever made but the other half of you say it 's actually good.
>>
>>72639037
s.80>gkmc
>>
>it's the worst he's ever made but the other half of you say it 's actually good.
it's both of those things
well, it was both of those things, prior to the release of DAMN

anyway my point is go and listen to it
>>
>>72639037
it's what, one hour out of your life? put it on while driving or on the bus or something
>>
dont let them meme u anon listen to it and form ur own pinions
its objectively gr8 tho
>>
ive never seen anyone in in this board say its his worst

i think its his best
>>
nobody says is his worst. they're all memeing. it's literally impossible to prefer DAMN over gkmc (unless you have a terrible taste aka contrarian fag) GKMC is his best project.
>>
>Half the people on this board just say it's the worst

It's his best without a doubt.
>>
>>72639037
Why are there constantly threads like this? Can you mouthbreathers not just listen to an album and decide how you feel about it?
>>
If you like hip-hop storytelling then you'll definitely love this album. Whatever you end up thinking about the project, I think you should give TPAB and DAMN. a listen as well - trusting the opinions of contrarian ironylords on this board is pretty stupid, you should just listen to the music and make your own decision. You're never going to get a consensus on this board.
>>
File: IMG_2535.gif (930KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2535.gif
930KB, 270x270px
>>72639037
objective rankings coming through
gkmc>damn>section 8>tpab
>>
>>72639037
It's the best Kendrick, better than Section 80, and it doesn't try as hard as TPaB. And DAMN is terrible
>>
>>72639037
why do you think that the boards response will be any different this time? just make up your own mind, jeez
>>
It's okay, just like all his albums.

Fun to listen to a few times before it starts to wear thin.
>>
>>72640415
gkmc > damn = section 80 > tpab
>>
Listen to it. After the hype of TPAB died down, most people went back to saying GKMC is the best, and it really is.
>>
File: assss.png (72KB, 158x176px) Image search: [Google]
assss.png
72KB, 158x176px
>>72640826

You ever hear someone express an opinion that makes you realize they don't know shit about a genre?

Listening through an album that has "Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst" and "Good Kid" on it and coming to the conslusion that it's just some fun throwaway pop-hop album is one of those opinions
>>
>>72639037
It's like a puzzle.
>>
>>72639037
is anybody saying GKMC is actually his worst? I thought DAMN. fit your description more
>>
>>72639037
The only people saying its the worst are the
"rap is bad lmao nigger music" /mu/ browsers, nearly everyone else likes it
>>
>>72639037
Yeah and most of this board enjoys DAMN., stop listening to /mu/. At this point this place is just for the memes (wich are terrible but I enjoy because my sense of humor is broken).
>>
>>72642784
So, 80% of /mu/ ?
>>
>>72643206
yeah, the 80% no one listens to
>>
My personal favorite desu
>>
File: james_murphy_coffee_640_410_90.jpg (64KB, 640x410px) Image search: [Google]
james_murphy_coffee_640_410_90.jpg
64KB, 640x410px
>>
gkmc > damn > s80 > tpab for me, not in an objective way, but gkmc is probably objectievly his best
>>
tpab>gkmc>s80>damn.

FIGHT ME
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.