[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the new AnCo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: meeting-of-the-waters.jpg (261KB, 896x896px) Image search: [Google]
meeting-of-the-waters.jpg
261KB, 896x896px
Man of Oil is one of my favourite AnCo songs they've released in a long time
>>
great EP, glad to hear this sound from them. and yeah Man of Oil is a fantastic song
>>
>>72638775
Agreed that Man of Oil is a godlike song, I have it on repeat all the time.

Otherwise the album is basically Campfire Songs in the rainforest + Geologist and I'm a huge fan of that sound.

I like how in Anaconda Opportunity they literally got a recording of a big ass anaconda slithering by
>>
I listened to the entire first song then turned it off in disgust. It just seemed like they new Deakin blew them the fuck away last year and now they're just trying to play catch up.
>>
File: IMG_1890.jpg (202KB, 717x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1890.jpg
202KB, 717x686px
your plane went down in the rainforest

3 days without food or water

you see this
>>
the album cover is gorgeous too
>>
>>72639098
original joke.
>>
my favs are anaconda oppurtunity and man of oil, the other songs are just kinda ok
>>
>>72640045
actually that's not the original joke.

It's the original greentext, which I wrote, but the file is snek.jpg and I'm a dirty dirty phoneposter.

So it's a copy of the original.
>>
>>72640494
wait what am I talking about that's my reply to the file

geez that's embarrassing
>>
I hope next album will be without panda, or panda only on the drums how it should be
>>
Is the only rip available the vinyl rip?
I'd like to have the 4 songs separated, not two long songs.
>>
>>72641285
it's on Spotify with 4 songs
>>
>>72641344
no donwload tho?
>>
File: 1492971884930.gif (980KB, 247x336px) Image search: [Google]
1492971884930.gif
980KB, 247x336px
Really, really dig it.

As others have said, next album should go for this sound, but reintroduce Freaky Deak and put Panda on that perfect percussion. Make AnCo great again.

Seeing them in two weeks. Stoked, no matter what they'll be playing.
>>
>>72639098
>>72640045
that's a big sucuri. they went to brazil to record this shit?
>>
This might be their best project since MPP or even since Sung Tongs. I really hope this isn't a fluke and they continue being ambitious rather than the trash PW was.
>>
>>72641935
call PW trash all you want but you really can't say it wasn't an ambitious album
>>
>>72641935
>>72642395
PW, for all of its flaws, is a sign that AnCo are still willing to experiment heavily with their sound. No reverb, no ambient parts, etcetera.
>>
i liked pw but this ep blows.
>>
tfw wake to sweats in the night
>>
>>72640803
This. Panda should probably fuck off.
>>
>>72644701
Should I fuck off
or fuck off or fuck oofffff
Should I fuck off
or fuck off or fuck oofffff
ill just go write my panda sonng
>>
Selection of a Place is the best song on this thing.
>>
>>72638775
Avey and Geo going warpspeed comfy
Turbocomfy
>>
>>72641935
>continue being ambitious rather than the trash PW was.
PW is one of the more ambitious pop albums I can think of in recent times. I've never heard anyone approach lyrics with a cubist lean. If anything the guitar playing on Meeting of the Waters is lackluster next to what they accomplished in the first half of their career.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.