/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does my think of the screaming females?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I've been listening to them a lot lately and I'm curious as to what the /mu/tants think
>>
>>72636173
Ugly is a fantastic record, the rest of their discography is good too but nowhere near as good as Ugly
>>
>>72636197
I agree, they seem to have a great musical chemistry and the rythim kinda melds together with a melodic touch to it plus the bassist really shines imo
>>
DUDE IM A WOMAN LMAO
fucking trash
>>
>>72636273
Have you actually listened to a screeching dykes album, I've picked up like zero feminist bullshit if that's your problem
>>
Their T Swift cover is fucking great, rest of their discography is meh.
>>
>>72636301
I've never liked that cover I don't particularly know why I see the appeal but I just don't like it as much as the rest of their discography
>>
liked them a lot in high school. what if someone is watching their tv or whatever it's called is their best album but I like the other ones too. not too keen on the newer stuff. their music is really formulaic sometimes but it's p good in general.
>>
>>72636318

Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled.
>>
>>72636366
I wasn't saying it was bad it just was not particularly my style
>>
>>72636379

Exactly!
>>
>>72636423
A thing you always have to remember is that music is purely subjective so theyres is nothing bad or good its all on the listener
>>
>>72636346
Tv was my fav album too. Girl has some crazy vibrato vocals but they have a nice sound. Havent listened to them in years tho
>>
Great band wth a brilliant track record Baby Teeth and Power Move are my favourites

They've become a lot tighter with each passing album and it was on full display with the help of Albini on Ugly

If you get the chance to see them live do so
>>
>>72636550
Yea that's what I like to see in a band is improvement in the next album and so forth sadly though in love in a town with a crumbly music scene so I've been cucked but they do play in jersey and I plan to head out that my way so hopefully ill see them soon I really want to see them handle themselves in a live setting
>>
>>72636595
I live*
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.