[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/autechre/ /ae/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Autechre thread

Are AE_LIVE and elseq not the greatest electronic releases in recent memory?
>>
>>72636146
Some of the greatest, competing with R Plus Seven if that's recent enough

Also Confield is best LP imo
>>
I listened to Pro Radii for like the 100th time yesterday

I'm convinced it's the best track they've ever put out, close behind is Foldfree Casual and Cipater
>>
>>72636171
>competing with R Plus Seven
I don't get this one bit

The sound design isn't intricate or beautiful. The tracks are generally boring and not in a good minimal way. What am I missing? Help me click it.
>>
>>72636255
That being said, I love his other albums like Memory Vague and especially Replica. I even saw him live once and it was one of my best concerts I've ever seen, he's AMAZING and abstract as fuck live. I just don't get R Plus Seven.
>>
>>72636146
is that Loss
>>
>>72636279
If you dig mininalism and ambient, you'll get R Plus Seven, it has a lot of details
>>
>>72636279
funny enough i tried listening to replica twice as my intro to ONP and thought it was really bland shit but R+7 was pleasant enough to me
>>
>>72636146
So I heard amber and quite liked it. Where do I go from there?
>>
>>72636428
Go chronological, or if you want to listen more experimental shit then go Confield
>>
>>72636428
Quaristice is texturally similar to Amber

Or you can just go chronologically, so the next LP is Tri Repetae, but you should start at the beginning if you are going chronologically

Incunabula
Amber
Tri Repetae
CHiastic Slide
LP5
EP7
...etc
>>
>>72636146
not half as good as exai
>>
I've been listening to the Quaristice live sets a lot recently. Holy fuck I hope they can dig up something from that era some day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YrsPc27u6U I'd kill for the part at 47:30 in soundboard quality
>>
elseq 3 is sincerely one of my favourite pieces of music. feels weird to call it an album. eastre is gorgeous, TBM2 is great, and mesh cinereaL is consistent if nothing else
>>
>>72636171
>Also Confield is best LP imo
yessssss the last bit of the last track is absolutely nuts

I loved elseq, still listen to it all the time
if I had to rate, I'd say
3 > 1 > 5 > 4 >>>>>>>>>>>> 2
elseq 2 was so bad, I'm still trying to wrap my head around 0nset
>>
>>72636279
did you see him around the time R + 7 was released? I caught him after GoD dropped and it was terrible
>>
>>72637193
elyc6 0nset and c7b2 are unarguably the best tracks off elseq, took me some listens to realize that though
>>
>>72637193
nigga elyc6 0nset is the best track on elseq

fucking love that track
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.