[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Animal collective will never surpass The purple bottle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

>tfw Animal collective will never surpass The purple bottle
>>
finish listening to the album.
>>
Except they surpassed it on the album before it. Thread topic invalidated forever.
>>
>>72635914
ignore these fools purple bottle is their best song (banshee beat and alvin roe are ridiculous too though)
>>
it's the 3rd shittiest anco album after CHz and SJ
>>
>>72635921
>>72635932
I love the drumming on that song I don't know your problem
>>
>>72635932
no u faggot.
>>
>>72635951
how can you say that with no explanation. Strawberry Jam is so good too i can't believe one could prefer painting with to strawberry jam or feels
>>
>>72635932
i know kids onholiday and college are great songs but no better than purplebottle
>>
File: 1382483229646.jpg (269KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1382483229646.jpg
269KB, 1280x720px
>>72635914
They already did with Banshee Beat, and it's on the same goddamn album.
>>
>>72635988
strawberry jam is so bad i can't believe one could like it but dislike centipede hz

>prefer painting with to strawberry jam or feels
at least painting with doesn't sound like a corey feldman or watered-down radiofriendly version of sung tongs/campfire songs, and those hocketing vocals are legitimately interesting
>>
What is Feels
>>
>>72635914
how can you faggots listen to this shit and not be embarrassed. it sounds like disney cartoon theme songs with aspergers. i'd be humiliated if a girl caught me listening to this lmao.
>>
>>72636101
>lmao
Kill yourself newfag.
>>
>>72636101
How can you be so insecure as to be embarrassed listening to music
>>
>>72636114
been here longer than you have, namefag. i remember when MPP first came out and this board worshiped this band. thankfully it's mostly died down to a more niche group of users.

>>72636116
if you can't understand the concept of being embarrassed by listening/consuming a type of art you actually have aspergers.
>>
>>72636116
that anon >>72636137 BTFO!!
>>
>>72636137
>if you can't understand the concept of being embarrassed by listening/consuming a type of art you actually have aspergers.

Or the complete opposite, you get embarrassed by listening to something?
>>
tfw seeing them on the 23rd literally just to hear them play kids on holiday
>>
>>72636156
try and think about this you retard: people with aspergers lack social awareness, therefor making them less likely to be embarrassed in situations that would be embarrassing for most others. if someone caught you listening to 'hello kitty' by avril lavigne (which by the way is a song that was written like most animal collective songs, random noise and fill up the 'melody' you conjured up with whatever words that fit) and you weren't embarrassed you'd either a) be some dumb hipster who is quirky and 'has no shame listening to bad pop music XD' or b) be a social abomination who doesn't realize how silly they look to everyone else listening to this shit
>>
>>72636193
go 2 a doctor
>>
>>72636203
congrats on tapping out. enjoy your tourette music.
>>
may i bang with this?
>>
>>72635914
>The purple bottle

Is this some sort of huge elaborate joke that I'm not a part of? Why is /mu/ so fucking obsessed with this thing? Sure, the song isn't terrible but it's not even the best song on that album.
>>
File: My girls.png (15KB, 274x155px) Image search: [Google]
My girls.png
15KB, 274x155px
>>72636004
>>
>>72636313
my nigga
>>
>>72636313
A lot of people got into AnCo when My Girls came out, me included. That song was huge.
>>
>>72636193
2/10 bait. Just pathetic anon, try harder.
>>
>tfw they will never surpass Banshee Beat
>>
>>72635914
Banshee Beat.
>>
Post songs that are similar to Purple Bottle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPh6tgjUDMw
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.