[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW REBECCA BLACK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: dislike-icon.png (6KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
dislike-icon.png
6KB, 256x256px
Please dislike her video:
https://youtu.be/4gSOMba1UdM
She's from Germany and is just terrible, she does make-up tutorials and dumb vlogs
Now she made her first song and we want to bring her video on the top of the most disliked videos on YouTube. There are also theories that she stole the melody from Lenka.
>>
>>72617872
You are just promoting her by posting this you absolute turboautist, everyone disliked Justin Bieber and now he's the biggest star in the industry.
>>
>>72617872
Wow this is soooooo cringy
thanks for showing me this fellow redditor!
>>
not a bad jam my f@m
>>
>>72617894
She's already famous in Germany and has like a million euros, it doesn't change anything
>>
lol almost 10 mil views; you cant stop the bum rush homes
>>
>>72617979
And she lost 20 000 subs in one day
>>
>>72617872
i actually liked it
who the fuck is lenka?
>>
>>72617872
proudly shows your autism OP
>>
>>72618007
You liked it because the autism is strong in this one
Lenka is an Australian artist
>>
It's a standard pop song. There's nothing like Rebecca Black in her. Shut the fuck up, OP.
>>
File: 1493937523354.gif (636KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1493937523354.gif
636KB, 500x545px
wap bap badadee dada
>>
>>72618029
You probably don't know her real voice and that the melody is stolen. The text is written by somebody else and she wants 5€ which is like 6$ for this one song from little teenagers.
>>
>>72617872
wow thanks anon great song, best 5€ ever spent
>>
>>72617872
>le epic 4chan raid XDDDD
kys you pathetic piece of shit
>>
>>72617872
I went on all three of my google accounts and liked the video on all of them.
>>
File: 200.gif (735KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
735KB, 267x200px
>>72618098
be more like
>>
>>72618162
nyaaas
>>
>tfw I am German and I have no idea who she is

Is that what being old feels like?
>>
>>72618183
Nah, im young, german and have never heard of her either.
>>
For a second I thought that Rebecca Black released a new song,
>>
>>72618214
good for you
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.