[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>la la la la la damn...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 42bf6de8.jpg (199KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
42bf6de8.jpg
199KB, 620x620px
>la la la la la
damn...
>>
>>72616499
...what a generic and dull record...
>>
>>72616499
ha epic fucking psot OP truly a tour de force!
>>
wtf I hate grimes now?!
>>
>>72616506
>Visions
>generic
Listen to music before expressing your opinions next time.
>>
>>72616526
you know you don't have to force your opinion down people's throats, right?
one person thinks it is a shitty record and you grimes fans go crazy. you're like beatles fans. or feminists.
>>
>>72616636
>you know you don't have to force your opinion down people's throats, right?
And where I did that?
I haven't replied to 'dull' because it's his actual opinion, and it's ok to not like a thing, but 'generic' is simply not true.
>>
>>72616636
Hey, #notallgrimeswaifufags are like that man. To me, her music is a refreshing break from other genres where paying attention to harmonies is highly demanding of attention. I honestly find it hard to even think of how I could introduce her music to someone else because I recognize that most of my enjoyment of her music comes from letting it grow on me over the course of several months and associating it with pleasant experiences.

Of course, seeing her engineer sounds on the spot is inspiring too, although not to the same extent as reading into Robert Rich and Jerobeam Fenderson.

Just throwing in my waifufagfinger-contaminated two cents lol. Don't let yourself fall into that amygdala-reliant mode of thinking where you generalize other people, mein freund. I believe that letting yourself indulge in that can bleed into other parts of your life and degrade your ability to think critically.

Also, as a Grimes fan, I don't like a lot of her fanbase. I'm sure that many of them think the same.
>>
>>72616731
Honestly, anon, it seems like you're trying too hard to like what it is she stands for.

Well what I mean by this is that there are far better examples of pop music with a touch (or large amount) of experimentation.
However, I have only listened to two of Grimes's studio releases, and a couple of EPs/demos, so I'm not on par with a fan's knowledge. Though from what I've heard, I'd take other sounds every day of the week.

As a person confused by the grimes meme and not someone who hates for the sake of it, I feel the attention she gets is unjustified. Also at times it feels like she only gets it because she is a woman making non-standard, yet still forgettably safe, pop music.
>>
>>72616506
...what a generic and dull comment...
>>
>>72616636
>anon suggests you try listening to something before forming an opinion on it
>little baby shitposter feels hurt
>claims the anon is just triggered
you're like a rap fan, or a republican
>>
>>72617029
>I have only listened to two of Grimes's studio release
I love reading people's criticisms of music they self-admittedly haven't listened to...
>>
>>72617876
>from what I've heard
learn to fucking read
>>
>>72617918
You stated you haven't listened to her entire discography (currently 4 albums and an EP.) So why are you passing judgment over the entirety of her discography rather than the two specific (as yet unnamed) albums you HAVE listened to? Doing that just makes you come across as a pretentious moron desu. Ergo >>72617876
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.