[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did no one tell me this was a 10/10? FUCK.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 51SUWsbmnHL.jpg (59KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
51SUWsbmnHL.jpg
59KB, 500x494px
Why did no one tell me this was a 10/10? FUCK.
>>
WHEN THE LEVEE BREAKS HAVE NO CHANCE TO BANG
>>
right? everyone just assumes you know these things.
>>
its definitely my favorite led zep album
>>
its the only good led zepelin album
>>
It's probably the only led zep album where Robert plant doesn't sound as whiny as their later albums so it's great in my book
>>
>>72612212
plant murders these beats.
>>
dude I, III, and IV are all fucking god-tier
>>
is plant satan?
>>
File: IMG_0096.jpg (308KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0096.jpg
308KB, 1500x1500px
>>72612125
>>72612161
>>72612172
>>72612212
>>72612636
Anyone who loves the earliest Zeppelin will enjoy the BBC Sessions. Plant in particular really delivers great performances.
>>
>>72612125
led zeppelin two is better
>>
>>72612125
oh you mean the album that literally only two songs off of weren't blatantly stolen
>>
>>72613828
>they're stolen so they're not good
Next you'll start saying that all hip-hop is bad because it uses sampling.
>>
Oh yeah Led Zeppelin. The most successful cover band of all time.
>>
>>72613843
I could forgive some ripoffs if it was in maybe one or two albums. But they stole shit all the way up to Physical Graffiti. Fuck Zeppelin.
>>
IN THE DAYS OF MY YOUTH I WAS TOLD WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MAN
>>
>>72612125
Perhaps you might want to listen to sides there and four of Wheels of Fire side two of Good Bye and Live Cream numbers one and two since this album is nothing more than a second rate studio rip off of what Cream did in concert.

Remember this: Cream>Led Zepplin.

Got it? Good!
>>
>>72613932
Eric?
>>
Dazed and Confused is still one of my favorite jam rock songs of all time.
>>
I CAN HEAR IT CALLING MEE THE WAY IT USED TO DO

I CAN HEAR IT CAAALLING MEE BACK HOOOME
>>
>>72613932
Yeah Zeppelin is good but I prefer Cream. I do prefer blues to metal so that might have something to do with it.
>>
>>72614022
apart from some lyric changes, Stolen! - from Jake Holmes. (So Page reworked some lyrics -- so what? Try taking a Jagger-Richards song, rewriting the lyrics, and claiming half credit for it!) In typical Zep fashion, they settled out of court with a misleading change of credits: "Jimmy Page, Inspired by Jake Holmes".
>>
>>72614108
I know I'm in the minority here but I honestly prefer jake holmes version of dazed and confused though zepps version is still fantastic. I always felt the song was meant to be a folk-psychedelic descent to madness
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.