[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: ad_234617220-e1486855441508.jpg (43KB, 620x466px) Image search: [Google]
ad_234617220-e1486855441508.jpg
43KB, 620x466px
Kanye here, I just deleted my twitter and instagram out of boredom. Looking to give 4chan a shot bc you guys seem to be a good community. How many of my fans are on here?

btw no new music coming soon, but feel free to ask me anything you want. I'll be here for another hour.
>>
fuck off newfag
>>
Will you collab with Zach Hill
>>
>>72605493
Hey does your face makes wants to punch you?
>>
>>72605493
Nobody cares stop shilling yourself
>>
What does bleach taste like? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>72605493
What do you think off the Death of Pablo?
>>
>>72605552
who?

I'm considering retiring from music altogether to focus on my kids and my clothing line

>>72605615
like my t shirt desu fampai

>>72605632
don't know what you're implying but I'm alive and well and don't plan on dying soon. But don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a while.
>>
>>72605493

You have a big black cock and I hope you know that ;) take care of the white goddess Kim, GOD I JUST LOVE INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ESPECIALLY BLACK MEN WITH WHITE WOMEN
>>
File: death of pablo.jpg (293KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
death of pablo.jpg
293KB, 1200x1200px
>>72605712
>don't know what you're implying
I'm talking about this.
https://thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/album/the-death-of-pablo
>>
>>72605739
calm down Azealia
>>
>>72605739
lol hey Tyga didn't know you posted on here. You comin over for dinner tonight?
>>
You should chill out and spend more time with your senpai senpai
>>
>>72605751
okay I see now

To all my fans out there altering my music and editing my work, I appreciate the admiration, however...

STOP MAKING THESE AWFUL FAN SIDE PROJECTS THEY SUCK

that is all
>>
File: 1465324474219.jpg (30KB, 776x513px) Image search: [Google]
1465324474219.jpg
30KB, 776x513px
lol post proof you're 'Kanye'
>>
you wanna give some proof ye?
>>
Hey ya'll what's happenin' in this thread. It's ya boy Hov, comin' at ya live from LA. FInna answer a few questions alongside Ye. Hit me up!
>>
>>72605493
What's your thoughts on harsh noise?

Here is an example:
https://youtu.be/AguPH0XBxdw
>>
>>72605806
nobody thinks you're kanye west
>>
>>72605806

please put the version of wolves without the non-synced drums. i'd accept that as proof of you being ye
>>
>>72605859
No! Fuck you! Fuck off newfag.
>>
>>72605850
Ayy what up Hov! Glad we patched things up over the week and are back to hanging out together

(nervous laughter) hehe

Anyways when are we gonna start working on Watch the Throne Part 2: Black Man Boogalo?

>>72605858
funny you ask bc I was actually a ghost producer on that album

>>72605868

stil fixin wolves as we speak senpai Ive got my boys mike dean and noah goldstein workin on that for you right now.
>>
I bet Kanye lurks Kpop generals
>>
>>72605961
Kanye, what's your opinion on Dubu aka Dahyun Kim
>>
Okay guys, that'll be all the time I have today to answer questions. I'm glad I got to chill and talk to some of my biggest fans. Might be coming back sporadically to check in on you guys.
>>
kanye is a gross nigger
>>
thread blows desu
>>
Hello, fellow music lovers and rappers, it is I, your neighbour friendly Youthful Criminal!

Please send any questions you have my way and I shall do my utmost best to answer them
>>
>>72606035

Whoops! Still getting use to 4chan here, i'm more comfortable on Twitter or Instagram! (Follow me there, by the way)
>>
>>72606035
average black shoplifter??
>>
no. you deleted it because you wanted a press bump before you released new music.

new kanye music soon confirmed.
>>
>>72605751
all jokes aside I'm still incredibly interested to see what kanye thinks of this, he pretty has got to have heard of it at this point
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.