[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck it, its a 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Pixies-Doolittle.jpg (109KB, 350x370px) Image search: [Google]
Pixies-Doolittle.jpg
109KB, 350x370px
Fuck it, its a 4
>>
out of 4
>>
>>72605038
fuck your rating system
>>
ive been seeing variations of this meme and i dont understand it
>>
>>72605023
Fuck it, man is 5
>>
>>72605023
And the Devil is 6
>>
>>72605080
Check the slowdive review on rym front page
>>
>>72605843
oh is that the origins? i thought that person was just piggy backing off this meme
>>
>>72605619
*ahem* and god is seven
>>
>>72605023
Listened to the album, simply b/c when I was going through my Radiohead fanboy phase I thought I could understand their roots. I just couldn't get myself to appreciate it. Can someone honestly tell me that album's appeal? There's like 2 good songs. The rest feel like b-side garbage.
>>
>>72607000
If you don't like it you don't like it. I hate your post and every post like it.
>>
>>72607014
this
>>
>>72607014
>>72607088
is it so hard to express what you loved about it? ffs
>>
>>72607122
Catchy bangers. Use of soft then loud
>>
>>72607122
It doesn't matter. No one is going to convince anyone to like music. Listen to music. If you like it, that's fine. If you don't like it, that's also fine. There's nothing to "get". You aren't going to like everything you hear.
>>
>>72607122
great songwriting and great instrumentalism that makes for catchy tunes with a lot of character to them
it's not really a complex album. either you like it or you don't. there's nothing to "get"
>>
>>72607161
>instrumentalism
fuck, I meant instrumentation
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.