[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into swans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1492659695978.gif (733KB, 179x296px) Image search: [Google]
1492659695978.gif
733KB, 179x296px
How do I into swans?
>>
be strong
>>
>>72603058
listen to Filth, The Great Annihilator and The Seer
then depends on what you liked, listen to the albums related to it.
>>
File: wi66.jpg (3KB, 113x94px) Image search: [Google]
wi66.jpg
3KB, 113x94px
>>72603058
>read one of the ten daily shill threads
>>
>>72603058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz5Uet2o4w8

1) Watch the whole video
2) Don't be a faggot
>>
>>72603092
alright will report back
>>
Everyone is going to name drop their favorite Swans album, but To Be Kind is probably where 75% of people on mu started.

If you don't like the slowness, listen to White Light or The Great Annihilator before deciding you hate them and posting "DUDE REPETITION LMAO" in threads related.

Also, is this a meme? Why do so many people ask how to get into bands, just listen.
>>
>>72603131
People might pick their shit album and never try to listen to anything by that artist ever again
>>
>>72603131
op here, I ask because swans seem to be the kind of band that you need to find an entry point with.
If I was trying to show one of my friends death grips I wouldn't tell them to listen to The Powers That B because they'd just be completely put off.
/mu/ is obviously a bit of a meme board but there are people here who know swans very well and can seriously suggest a good place to start
>>
>>72603219
Well then start with To Be Kind.

Since you like Death Grips you'll probably also like Filth on first listen.
>>
>>72603084
more like 15

fuck off w/

>muh Swans

already
>>
>>72603084
>>72603269
How much money do you think Michael Gira has? I'm curious.
>>
>>72603322
more than you
>>
>>72603335
Probably not actually.
>>
>>72603322
not a whole lot

but he ain't paying these shills who start the threads everyday
>>
>>72603058
get really pissed and listen to filth
>>
>>72603322
$2
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.