[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Album of this Decade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

The sounds, the aesthetic, it's just the best.
>>
>>72600130
The FBI is coming anon
>>
>>72600130
it's the definition of meh, if it wouldn't have the Diaper-Daddy Fetish shtick it no one would care about it.
>>
>>72600305
Even without the theme I still think the songs are catchy. Energetic but dark at the same time.
>>
>>72600426
>energetic but dark at the same time
so is shitty aggrotech.
And shitty aggrotech also has the advantage of not having a tumblr babby aesthetic slapped on it.
>>
>>72600426
That's what I was saying, if it wouldn't have the Diaper thing it would be like any other ""dark"" pop album.
>>
>>72600572
Even the diaper thing is performed in an off-putting and stupid way, by diaper fetishist standards.
>>
>>72600572
It's a pretty solid dark pop album though. No matter how you feel about the genre, it's one of the most quality examples.
>>
File: e45b4af1cdd4829c7c057200ce40f93c.jpg (954KB, 1273x1920px) Image search: [Google]
e45b4af1cdd4829c7c057200ce40f93c.jpg
954KB, 1273x1920px
>>72600130
It's way over this plebby boards head.
>>
File: IMG_5157.png (167KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5157.png
167KB, 300x263px
>the aesthetic

Bro, this album was inspired by a fucking lamp, fuck your fake ass aesthetic
>>
>>72600673
Seriously? Can you give me other examples of similar albums that you consider as good?
>>
File: June27flyer.jpg (148KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
June27flyer.jpg
148KB, 792x612px
>>72600130
>the aesthetic
Marilyn Manson did it first
Marilyn Manson did it better
Marilyn Manson used it as a way to provide social commentary instead of showing off his fetishes.

Actually it was Twiggy and Gacy's idea though.
>>
>>72600743
Pure Heroine is pretty good.
>>
>>72600802
Fucking hell. Lorde is your idea of "dark pop".

How young are you? Did you not at least live through the mallgoth craze of the early 2000s?
>>
>>72600842
I'm 19, so I kinda lived through it. Too young to be into it though.
>>
>>72601189
anyway you were raised by the internet so you have no excuse for not having a clear idea of what fun, catchy, dark music sounds like. /mu/ circlejerks about it often enough for you to be aware of it; so really, you don't have to subject yourself to cringeworthy ddlg diaper fetish pap music if you want to listen to music that's dark and catchy with a quirky aesthetic. And if you have a diaper fetish, /aco/, /trash/ and /d/ will satisfy you better than this ugly tumblrite ever will.
>>
>>72600772
>Marilyn Manson did it better
Nope.

>Marilyn Manson used it as a way to provide social commentary instead of showing off his fetishes.
Nobody cared about him until he went full shock value to cover up his lack of talent.
>>
>>72601337
Look, Trent, I know you're still bitter about the whole thing and that you regret some of your life choices, but you gotta realize: Dissing Manson is one thing, but saying that Melanie fucking Martinez did the kinderwhore gimmick better than the Spooky Kids is downright bumfuck retarded.
>>
File: 25suzrn.png (417KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
25suzrn.png
417KB, 640x480px
>>72601379
i love trent. i love old school manson. i love this post.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.