[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>publically said that she doesn't like to be compared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: grimes-kill-v.-maim.jpg (270KB, 1420x863px) Image search: [Google]
grimes-kill-v.-maim.jpg
270KB, 1420x863px
>publically said that she doesn't like to be compared to anyone
>publically said that she doesn't like to be called 'waifu' or 'cute'
>her fans still do it

wow she must be really sad to have such retarded fanbase
>>
>be a cute waifu
>don't hit on me silly boys
>>
I unironically think she makes the best music out of all the 4chan waifus, regardless of her looks. Honestly, who care about her minor complaints. She gets to live her dream every single day, somwthing most internet addicts will never experience. Being worshipped on a South Korean hentai forum is a small price to pay in order to live the life she wants.
>>
>>72598386
>publicly said more recently that she no longer cares one way or the other
Anon, do some research before shitposting.
>>
File: 1b2.png (324KB, 414x459px) Image search: [Google]
1b2.png
324KB, 414x459px
>>72598422
>Grimes
>cute
>>
>>72599311

there are 50 "omg me love Grimes" threads a day
>>
>>72598386
Who could defend that shit tier hair color?
>>
>publically said that she doesn't like to be called 'waifu' or 'cute'

it is just anime trope
>>
>>72599420
>>72599473
>that's just her look
Yikes
>>
>>72599508
sources?
>>
>>72599626
She's a girl.
>>
>>72599635
Back to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>72598386
>waifu
she did not say that. 'fuck' you.
>>
>>72599668
I only know tow video interviews and article about this cute stuff. And nowhere does it mention things what
>>72599508
said.

She mistook word waifu with waif. And she doesn't like her music to be reduced to cute act. She even said that she might looked cute in oblivion video.
>>
>>72599328
well duh

2D > 3D
>>
>>72599817
I find very hard to watch her videos. Too much feels.

you can start with this if interested:

https://www.youtube.com/user/nameless6794/videos
>>
>>72599769
>She mistook word waifu with waif.
She was specifically complaining about members of the music press using the word "waif" to describe her (which used to be quite common.) She even posted the dictionary definition of it to clarify why it bothered her.

Waifuism is a completely different thing.
>>
>>72599940
she said just that in original interview, then spin, salon, rolling stones, p4k extrapolated it into new shit. bullshit media she is always complaining.
>>
>>72600053
>in original interview
Link to it please? Otherwise you are just as bad as they are.
>>
>>72598386
who is this trap ?
>>
File: 4.png (192KB, 341x334px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
192KB, 341x334px
grimes is cute
>>
>>72600115
>I’m tired of creeps on message boards discussing whether or not they’d “fuck” me

>I’m tired of people harassing my dancers and treating them like they aren’t human beings

>I’m sad that my desire to be treated as an equal and as a human being is interpreted as hatred of men, rather than a request to be included and respected (I have four brothers and many male best friends and a dad and i promise i do not hate men at all, nor do i believe that all men are sexist or that all men behave in the ways described above)

>im tired of being referred to as ‘cute,’ as a ‘waif’ etc., even when the author, fan, friend, family member etc. is being positive

put his into search engine

it used to be on her tumblr but it got deleted, but it is cited by all mainstream and not medias who then just made all sort of shit based on this against her jihad against music industry.
>>
>>72600153
sorry she has a pussy
>>
>>72600178
AND THIS IS ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT SHE KNOWS WHAT 4cancer IS

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20130425154721/http://actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/48744769552/i-dont-want-to-have-to-compromise-my-morals-in-order
>>
https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20130810212206/https://twitter.com/Grimezsz

aslo you can browse many embarrassing deleted tweets here.
>>
>>72600293
then get a real job or stop whining you taltentless entitled bitch
>>
>>72600053
with all the promotion and publication it comes with conditions of exploitative co-option that goes against how she really wanted to dictate and conduct herself as an artist. it just happens that her own popularity and influence is defined by her audience and her whole identity became misrepresented and sabotaged, it might have even affected how she felt towards her own creative process as a musician, like her she felt generic of herself or something. i don't think the hipster cancer is much a of problem anymore, it's a very blurred line between normiedom of sub-cultures, she's even a good example of that.
>>
>>72600334
sweet
>>
File: Grimes (363).jpg (327KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
Grimes (363).jpg
327KB, 497x750px
>>
>>72600166
She looks like a young homeless boy
>>
>>72600575
omg you're boring shut up
>>
File: Grimes (1562).jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Grimes (1562).jpg
75KB, 640x640px
>>
>>72598386
>fans

more like army of paid shills
>>
>>72603283
she's the nicest girl ive ever seen

i wonder if shes really in love with dogs too
>>
>>72603283
that dog sucks compared to grimes
>>
>>72603320
>army of paid shills
You mean mercenaries?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.