[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when this guy was a thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 160210-Lil-B-621x620.jpg (73KB, 621x620px) Image search: [Google]
160210-Lil-B-621x620.jpg
73KB, 621x620px
Remember when this guy was a thing
>>
i yearn for the time when there were only 2-3 rappers out being ironic dickheads, and not every single one of them was like this
>>
>>72596610
Not every rapper is like this. Theres only Lil Yacthy, Yung Lean and Lil B, the ridiculous mumble rappers in the mainstream that are barely trying hardly make up the entire Rap landscape, theyre just the most visible right now.
>>
>>72596821
Don't forget Tommy Cash
>>
Lil B is a poor man's Viper. Fite me
>>
>daily reminder that Lil B bodied Joe Budden
>>
File: IMG_0288.jpg (117KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0288.jpg
117KB, 750x750px
#RARE
#BASED
#TYBG
>>
I was remembering the other day the whole cooking thing. And I suddenly remember I used to attempt cooking in the hallways of my high school in front of some of my classmates. Boy, I was a cringey kid back in the day.
>>
File: betaassbitch.jpg (9KB, 480x138px) Image search: [Google]
betaassbitch.jpg
9KB, 480x138px
>>72596868
https://youtu.be/OXucM9y0fjI
neva forget fellas he killed Joe Budden and KD
>>
>>72596928
Little gay Budden too concerned with being a good lyricist instead of a good musician.
>>
he's about to be a thing again, Black Ken is dropping soon.
>>
lil b was one of the most important rappers of our generation. I'm not kidding and I'm not being ironic, I'm serious.
>>
>>72597193
yup, can't wait for black ken. he's reportedly in the studio now completing the mix
>>
>>72597211
this is actual fact. when lil b says he started all the trends, he means it
>>
>>72596610
Did you just call Lil B a dickhead, the fuck?
>>
And now all these shitty mumble rappers are copying lil b and his style. He's about to make a comeback though so I can't wait
>>
>>72598362
>And now all these shitty mumble rappers are copying lil b and his style
what do you mean by his style and to which mumble rappers are you referring
>>
>>72598334
Lmfao
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.