[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TALK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

TALK
>>
I LIKE IT
>>
File: 1493551886717.jpg (29KB, 590x394px) Image search: [Google]
1493551886717.jpg
29KB, 590x394px
ABOUT THIS TALENTLESS HACK
>>
m8 cuck desu ayy
>>
So I walk around the corner, and I'm, like, shaking like a leaf now
And I think to myself "this is a dangerous place" once again, you know

Who should appear but two policemen? Haha
HAHAHA
>>
>>72591788
Fripps music is good, but what do you guys find in him that's distinct from other artist in that time frame? Pls educate me, I'm a pleb.
>>
>>72591964
For one thing he's probably the best guitarist in rock music. Listen to Fracture.
>>
I want an album that sounds like sheltering sky
>>
>>72591964
King Crimson's debut is one of the greatest and most influential albums of all time.
>>
>>72592027
>>72591788
Same. The closing tracks to Discipline are mental.

>>72591964
Fripp's work tends to retain a sense of melodic direction whilst simultaneously pushing or perhaps "playing" with the rules of music theory. His relationship with his guitar was once compared to a scientist with a probe.

In the case of Discipline, his unconventional progressions combine with Belew's insanity (the man manages to make his guitar sound like anything but) to create what can only be described as the aural manifestation of everything that was the beat generation (with no pretenses intended), just something striking, with surprising depth that is simultaneously erratic and contemplative.

I don't want to oversell it by calling it transcendent and it's a world away from modern Swans but there's something about the tone of the album that's hard to place in terms of specific emotions or tones.

I almost wonder if it would be right to consider it music for the sake of music? It's an otherworldly trip either way, so it's worth hearing, along with the rest of KC's discography.
>>
>>72592027
You think they could make sheltering sky work with the current lineup?
>>
FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME BY FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAME
>>
I DO REMEMBER ONE THING
>>
>>72591964
Observe

https://youtu.be/k2wGj73hjTc
>>
>>72592249
>a world away from modern Swans
In which direction did you mean?
>>
>>72593076
this video i used to watch every night before sleep when i was like 14-15.

also >>72592052
that, it's an endlessly great album imo
>>
File: 1469368628001.png (95KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1469368628001.png
95KB, 396x385px
>fripp thinks he won by banning crimson from the tubes
>too bad there are cute boys playing Ukulele all over the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZuDkVFQJBA
>>
File: UHOH.jpg (70KB, 526x686px) Image search: [Google]
UHOH.jpg
70KB, 526x686px
>It said "He held a gun in his hand" HAHA "This is a dangerous place!"
Was Belew secretly big suit in disguise?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.