[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big L is the Shakespeare of hip hop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0416.jpg (67KB, 320x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0416.jpg
67KB, 320x328px
Big L is the Shakespeare of hip hop
>>
>People who killed him were aiming at his brother
>>
He's pointing at my post...
>>
>>72587345
OFF
BY
>>
>>72587345

You forgot your dubs.
>>
>>72587291
the most talented homophobe ever

"anti homo, that's a no no so fuck popo"

.. says fag/faggot all the time, etc.
>>
>>72587385
wtf i love Big L now
>>
Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous is the best hip hop album ever.
>>
>>72587385
He's basically a /mu/tant
Now fuck off gayfag
>>
every second my style switches up
they said a real man won't hit a girl
well I ain't real cos I beat bitches up
>>
>>72587446
not sure how you implied that im gay from that. i dont mind the homophobia at all it's just striking in contrast to all of the politically correct / macklemore shit that's around today.

actually big L is one of my biggest inspirations as a casual musician and i damn near agree with >>72587402
>>
>>72587511
Gay means lame or retarded, gaylord.
>>
>>72587291
YO, REST IN PEACE TO BIG L, 1 3 9
>>
>>72587531
yea but what about gayfag? guess i havent been on 4chan enough lately to keep up with yall's bullshit
>>
Shout out to big L for mentioning palm beach
>>
>>72587556
I CHARM FREAKS AND BOMB GEEKS FROM HERE TO PALM BEACH
IM PUTTIN RAPPER IN A WHEEL CHAIR BIG L IS THAT VILLAIN YOU STILL FEAR CAUSE I BE HANGIN IN HARLEM AND SHIT IS FOR REAL HERE
IF YOU BATTLE L YOU PICKED THE WRONG HEAD
I SMASH MICS LIKE CORNBREAD YOU CANT KILL ME I WAS BORN DEAD
>>
>>72587600
>CANT KILL ME I WAS BORN DEAD
I don't think so...
>>
>>72587631
you never met big L therefore you cannot know if he was or was not born dead

IM STRAIGHT LOCO, TO HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR BRO CODE
YOU AINT A BIG DOG, YOU MORE LIKE TODO, YOU GOT NO DOUGH
>>
single-handedly keeping this thread alive because no one else seems to appreciate big L like i do

where u at OP
>>
I was fucking chicks in the ass when I was like six and a half
>>
>>72587345
looking for these?
>>
>>72587733
big L would be proud

unless you're a faggot
>>
>>72587701
Right here
>>
I compared Big L to Shakespeare from the Ebonics track, I feel like they were both contributing to their language
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.