[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: fidget.jpg (53KB, 499x424px) Image search: [Google]
fidget.jpg
53KB, 499x424px
What?
>>
Due to rap, most white youth today have succumb to trying to be black or mate with them. Its really a disgrace. The leftist global government media has pushed this upon us but if the youth were to break free and realize, it would have never become popular. It is has resulted substantially in not getting good grades which leads to higher pay grade.. therefore more crime "to be cool". You can take them aside and explain this to them they will probably understand but then theyd think they would lose their "coolness". Being white is the ultimate gift to be proud of. One of success and progress. Our culture has is one of balance where you can have a rock and roll(punk) attitude while being civilized and focused.
>>
>>72580183
>fb /mu/ page

kill yourself
>>
>meme arrows outside 4chan
Pure cnacer
>>
File: 1493156141660.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493156141660.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>72580183
The implication is that rap is something simple and distracting, but not very interesting as a whole. That said
>Facebook
I will never understand why anyone would want to let anyone they love to know they come to this hellhole.
>>
>>72580206
>leftist
top kek, an actual leftist movement would fuck up the "globalist conspiracy" far more than your shitty neoliberal corporatist candidate who has literally admitted to being a globalist
>>
>black people rapping to themselves in public because they are nervous

it checks out!
>>
>>72580885
about fifty percent of the time when i see a black person talking to themselves they're rapping out loud to whatever they're listening to and the rest of the time are just free range maniacs

>t.guy who rides public transportation a lot
>>
>>72580718
I'm pretty sure most people who post in /mu/ groups and like /mu/ pages on FB don't actually ever come here
>>
>>72581155
yeah, every nervous black guy on public transit is putting on a free style rap show.
>>
>>72580228
Unironically this. OP is a cuck btw.
>>
>4chan-based facebook pages

Just go away OP, you're a lost cause
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.