[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. MBDTF 2. TCD 3. LR 4. Y 5. G 6. TLOP 7. 808's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 22M1244.png (2MB, 1532x980px) Image search: [Google]
22M1244.png
2MB, 1532x980px
1. MBDTF
2. TCD
3. LR
4. Y
5. G
6. TLOP
7. 808's
>>
Graduation and 808's didn't age very good, they sound very generic
>>
Cool list my dude! Switch 808s and Graduation and you're a-ok
>>
we have this thread every day.
every single day.
>>
Switch 3 and 4 and it's perfect
>>
>>72579428
The new Workout plan is his best song
>>
1. MBDTF
2. Yeezus
3. 808s
4.CD
5. LR
6. WTT
7.TLOP
8. Grad
>>
1. MBDTF
2. LR
3. 808's
4. CD
5. Yeezus
6. Graduation
7. TLOP
8. WTT
>>
1. MBDTF
2. LR
3. TCD
4. Graduation
5. TLOP
6. 808s
7. Yeezus
>>
>>72579428
Switch LR to 2 and you're spicy,
>>
1. Yeezus
2. MBDTF
3. 808s
4. LR
5. CD
6. Graduation
7. TLOP
>>
1.LR
2.CD
3.G
4.MBDTF
5.806's & H
6.TLOP
7.Y
>>
1. LR
2. MBDTF
3. 808s
4. CD=Y=TLOP
7. Graduation
>>
>>72579502
>808s didn't age very good

Tell that to Drake, Travis Scott, Frank Ocean, Kid Cudi, The Weeknd, Childish Gambino, B.o.B, and a lot of other big artists who wouldn't sound the way they do if that album was never made
>>
>>72579524
and we will keep having it until all Indiefags off themselves
>>
i honestly dont hear the appeal of 808's
>>
>>72579428
1: CD
2: MBDTF
3: 808s
4: Yeezus
5: Graduation
6: LR
7: TLOP
8: WTT
>>
1. 808s
2. LR
3. TCD
4. MBDTF
5. TLOP
6. G
7. Y

>>72582426

I find it to be his most cohesive record by a country mile. Every facet of the album from the lyrical direction to the instrumentation to the sparse, spacious production to even the use of autotune works to make this focused, unified vision of a bleak, wintry record. It sounds cold and distant, yet pained and sorrowful all at once, and even its most extravagant moments with the strings and tribal drums never lose the plot. The only spots that feel out of place are the features but there's only two of them on the whole thing so fuck it, a minor blemish on an otherwise on point release.

But then again, I'm into depressing music so no shit it's my favorite.
>>
>>72579428
1.TCD
2.LR
3.G
4.MBDF
5.Y
6.808s

I haven't listened to TLOP yet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.