[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LoL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: sifu.png (450KB, 858x483px) Image search: [Google]
sifu.png
450KB, 858x483px
So /MU/ I know how you guys love new and genuine rap music. This is a local rapper from my hometown and people are comparing him to Kendrick. His girl friend and her friends are the dancers. What do you all think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkkTUjvEc38&feature=youtu.be
>>
Just another "proud" nigger with a white fetish and some tolerant, progressive women.
Gas 'em all.
>>
>>72573086
I Kek'd hard m8
>>
>>72573033
Well he's going nowhere.
>>
I see potential in this guy, nothing incredible though. This track is pretty amateurish but maybe with some different production he could do something cool
>>
>>72573033
He's GOOD, but not anywhere near Kendrick level
>>
>>72573086
>>72573105
Yeah me too it was epic! Wanna drink an IPA later and browse pol? Praise kek
>>
>>72573167
A lot of household name rappers go through stages like this before they really take off
>>
File: guy.jpg (105KB, 759x1009px) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
105KB, 759x1009px
>>72573225
I'm sorry you have an upsetting lyfe.
>>
>>72573033
I enjoyed this and cool concept for the video.

That said- he sounds exactly like jazz cartier
>>
>>72573086
/pol/ exists for a reason, this board is for music discussion
>>
>>72573244
Nice meme picture xD
>>
>>72573086
>>72573105
baka lads you are weak af
>>
>>72573244
god ur so random, hahah epic!
>>
>>72573317
Hahah glad you love the memes bro virtual bro fist !!!!!
>>
File: unnamed.png (462KB, 501x626px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
462KB, 501x626px
>>72573225
>Drinking (((IPAs)))
Oh wait, I actually do have some in my fridge. I'm more into the fruit flavor and the pissed off fish on the label than the hoppiness though. Yeah, let's do it. We should also post comments on /pol/ threads in addition to browsing. That will make it more fun.
>>72573244
Hey, it's Guy Fieri! How have you been, my man?
>>72573278
Fair point!
>>72573303
If you stare into the baka you become the baka. I'm not your friend, so stop looking at me.
>>72573327
Guy Fieri likes pewds too! No way!
>>
>>72573364
keep going man ur really pwning this thread
>>
>>72573426
No. I'm tired of winning. Don't tell me what to do... . . .
Let's talk about something else.
>>
>>72573466
when was the last time someone looked into your eyes and told you that they loved you?
>>
>>72573556
My mum a couple days ago.
>>
>>72573574
r u sure? i dont know how she could have done with my 12 inch monstercock in her mouth it would have come out more like "i sflodver yof"
>>
>>72573792
Wrong. Did you still wanna drink IPAs and browse /pol/ by the way?
>>
>>72574003
Thus Spake Zarathustra
>>
>>72573033
Im not into hip hop, but it is refreshring production wise.
I hate the trap sound with the 808 unsteady closed hi-hats so atleast this isn't following a 'formula'. The production feels very Trip Hop
>>
this is probably the worst thread in all of /mu/ right now
>>
Women don't deserve to vote, black people need to be segregated, homosexuals need to be sterilized and it should be legal to spank your children. Why can't America go back to the good old days where everyone knew their place? I also believe atheism should be outlawed.
>>
>>72573033
>new and genuine rap music
Lol no, this board only likes the same shit over and over again, a guy with a lot of money to make a big production, or le experimental hip hop.
>>
anyone here heard of music
>>
>>72574539
Yes. It's bad.
>>
>>72574539
jokes aside though I actually thought it was pretty good considering. The spoken-ish bits were kind of interesting
I also think >>72573190 raises the same kind of point I had there seemed like some production issues that are probably to be expected for an amateur rapper
>>
>>72573033
not sure if troll.
beats++
vocal melody-
lyricism--
>>
>>72574173
I haven't read it. I tried reading some book of aphorisms once but it was too weird and scatterbrained for 16 year old me.
The passage about eternal recurrence in The Gay Science is really good. Horse the Band made it into a song almost word for word very early in their career, possibly when they were all still in high school. Kind of autistic but I can't hate anything they do. Yeah. That scream at 2:54 is pubescent as fuark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKzluRmHP9U
>>72574431
>Homosexuals should be sterilized
So they can't impregnate mens' assholes?
Atheism is ideally just a transitional state between Jewish monotheism and ethnic polytheism, so it probably shouldn't be outlawed. Christianity binds the spirit of the hwite man.
>>72574539
Post some senpai.
>>
>>72573033
this is seriously terrible.
why'd he waste time and money doing a video for this
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.