[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sub focus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0288.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0288.png
138KB, 350x350px
Was this album the best he's made?
>>
>>72568826
here's your answer.
>>
>>72569055
What answer?
>>
I'd say so. The drums on this album are probably the best produced of any mainstream electronic record
>>
>>72569304
What would come close to rivaling this? Loadstar? Mefjus? Noisia?
>>
One of the better albms to come out of late 00s DnB/dubstep fad
>>
>>72569492
Rank the best 5 albums from the 2000's drum and bass

1.Noisia-Split the atom
2.Netsky-Netsky
3.Ed rush and optical-Travel the galaxy
4.J Majik and wickaman-Crazy world
5.Evol intent-Era of division
>>
>>72569630
>no More than a Lot by Chase and Status
>>
>>72569962
That album was their best, but their last was terrible. Only redeeming song was black and blue and lost and found
>>
this kind of music really isn't meant for the album format, and those artists that do release them either intend them as extended collections for DJ's to play or are utter pleb tier (like pretty much all mentioned in this thread)

exceptions from that rule are pretty much all from the 90's, photek comes to mind, or ed rush and optical's wormhole LP

compilation albums however are something that works really well with drum n bass, aswell as mix cd's.
>>
>>72570287
Wormhole is such a good album for its time though.
>>
>>72569630
>albums

S.P.Y. and Icicle was the fucking kings at his point. 1 and 2 were part of the greater DnB thing but that Evol Intent album was on another level. More than DnB. /mu/ would jizz themselves if AFX made that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.