[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make mix-tapes on cassette for my crush/friend. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: Tdkc60cassette.jpg (16KB, 298x188px) Image search: [Google]
Tdkc60cassette.jpg
16KB, 298x188px
I want to make mix-tapes on cassette for my crush/friend.

How do I record MP3 to cassette? What kind of cassette recorder do I need?
>>
>>72565595
thats a fucking bad idea man.
>>
>>72565623
It's just for fun. Please don't freak out.
>>
>>72565623
this, unless she only has a tape player in her car or collects tapes, you should just make a CD
>>
>>72565595
lol you'll just look desperate, nobody fucking does that anymore
>>
>>72565648
I'm going to give her a cheap cassette walkman thing.
>>
>>72565640
well if its for shits the you will need a 2 deck cassete deck that can record you will need a cassete that has an aux cable you play the mp3 to that tape then record to another tape.
>>
>>72565668
Are you autistic?
>>
>>72565665
anon's dont get laid because they think everything wreaks of desperation and cringiness
>>
>>72565672
Oh shit I need to try this asap
>>
>>72565676
It depends on op if its autistic or cute. If you are social retard everything you do will look autistic.
>>
Hey, I just got a new car, anyone know where I put the petrol? Do I just pour it on the grass or is there a hole somewhere i've missed?
>>
>>72565677
this honestly comes across as super tryhard and cringy unless she is into tape labels also is she a normie she will more than likely not listen to it anyway or put it on will getting fucked by some chad.
>>
>>72565595
This isn't the 80s, faggot
>>
>>72565677
Going to the effort to record a playlist of songs onto something as outdated as a cassette tape is desperation
>>
File: stare.jpg (191KB, 1600x792px) Image search: [Google]
stare.jpg
191KB, 1600x792px
this thread is bringing back high school memories
>>
>>72565701
deng that horse power in the front skrrrt.
>>
>>72565595
wtf don't do that shit, it won't look cute it will look super weird and creepy, this isn't the fucking 80s, you aren't in a cutesy twee indie film
>>
>>72565741
This cassette move would work on "I'm not like the other girls" girl.
>>
>>72565759
No it won't, a simple spotify playlist will suffice
>>
>>72565776
This ideally, anything more than making a CD is going too far, unless she actively has an interest in collecting cassettes stay the fuck away from that plan
>>
HOLY SHIT ARE WE BEING RAIDED BY >>>r9k/ ???

This is the kind of thing people do because its interesting and unusual. You know he/she cares about you enough to make these unique gifts.

No wonder most of people have a grudge about these things, they're fucking too pathetic to make friendships more interesting or because they have zero friends/gf who are sincere, honest and interesting enough to make it worth making these artsy gifts. All they have are those stupid high school friends who agree to hang out with them because they don't have anyone else.
>>
>>72565861
Are you OP? Literally no one should think that a CASSETTE for a CRUSH is a good idea. Maybe if OP has gotten it in already but for fucks sake its a terrible idea.

Like everyone else said, CD or Spotify, or even a fucking Youtube playlist. Especially if he's trying to go out of his way to hand her a fucking Walkman at the same time.
>>
>>72565861
You wouldn't gift someone a piece of redundant technology unless they already had an interest in it, regardless of who you're giving it to
>>
>>72565975
This. I wouldn't want a 15 year old graphics card and a floppy disk drive for my new computer.
>>
lol i've done this but not for a crush. My friend has a cassette player in his car and he wanted some music recs so i figured it was a fun way to do it. He seemed to dig it, but i wouldn't do it for someone unless you know them well enough. If you gave it to some qt she probably wouldn't have a cassette player anyway
>>
>>72565595
dont listen to these faggits if the person youre giving it to is into the same shit as you then its calm bruvva
get yourself an FM transmitter, a blank cassette (you can use a pre-recorded tape if you plug in the two square holes on the bottom with cotton wool), and a tape player with radio and a record button
plug the FM transmitter into your phone/mp3 player and you can play it through the radio if theyre on the same frequency (id advise using a lower frequency for higher quality)
you can still operate the tape when the tape player is set to radio, so let the tape roll for a few seconds so that you dont record on the plastic bit of the reel, then press record
make a playlist abt 40-45 mins long on each side
most importantly make sure she has a fucking tape player because even the most indie mac demarco fans dont have them
personally, id record one side of the tape with your selection of songs, and the other side with their selection of songs; ask them to make a playlist under 45 minutes and let them experience their favourite songs in dog shit quality

also you jaded fuckers think making and sending tapes to a crush is lame probably because you dont talk to enough girls, some girls love getting cassettes and probably have a collection themselves, me and my ex used to make tapes for each other

anon, dont take advice from hapless jaded virgins on the internet
>>
>>72566268
>some girls love getting cassettes

The type that have to be given a Walkman aren't the type to love it or have a collection. Don't act like you're the only non-virgin on /mu/ fuckboy.
>>
File: age tings.png (1017KB, 1690x840px) Image search: [Google]
age tings.png
1017KB, 1690x840px
>>
>>72565714
this is the most 4chan response tho, so accustomed to the beta lifestyle that you cant think of a possible way in which someone can appeal to a girl without chad sweeping in and cucking them.
>>
>>72565861
100% agree lmao literally no person ever is going to receive a casette and be like "Wow I Cannot Play This On My Iphone, Why Would You Do This To Me"

like yeah it's a very high school thing to do but like, if someone made a casette for me vs a spotify playlist it's clear more thought and effort went into the casette
>>
Usually me and my gf will make each other something for our anniversary. Last anniversary I got her a walkman and made her a cassette tape of songs that I've written, some about her as well, and she loved it. When other girls ask me what I did or got my gf for her anniversary I tell them about the cassette tape and they all say how romantic that is.
>>
>>72566415
I think the most 4chan response is "surely this /mu/core mixtape will conquer the heart of my dear love"
>>
>>72566484
No, that's the reddit response
>>
>>72566376
>normal
>discovers the internet
>discovers /mu/
>can't leave /mu/ HELP ME
>>
>>72566376
WHOOPS WRONG THREAD
>>
>>72566415
pretty much this

the amount of underage (or even worse, older) people who don't have any friends who are into art more seriously is crazy. They think people who are into these things are non-existent.

Move from your mom's basement to a bigger city maybe so you can meet new interesting people for fucks sake
>>
File: 1491509818509.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1491509818509.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>72566558
>tfw moved from my mom's basement to a bigger city
>tfw meet new interesting people
>none of them care a single bit about keeping friends / seeing you
>>
>>72566322
not necessarily true, also the correct term is 'virgout'
>>
File: 1440099834510.jpg (22KB, 439x391px) Image search: [Google]
1440099834510.jpg
22KB, 439x391px
just don't lad unless she is a """"quirky"""" tumblr girl who likes """"""""""retro"""""""""""

>>72565701

why is it always a trabant?

>ywn be rich enough to swap a Fireblade engine onto a Trabant

>be fuccboi in BRZ
>a 1970s east german commie car pulls up revving its engine and looking to race
>get killed off the line because some retard put a superbike engine in a car that weights less than some motorbikes
>>
>>72565595
Literally just make a Spotify playlist for her, it won't look as try hard and will be received better
>>
>>72566586
That just means YOU are the boring fuck.
>>
>>72565595
This is the most autistic thing I've ever seen, are you actually autistic? I don't mean this in a jokey way, I mean this is how autistic people actually think. It's not going to be cutesy/retro/indie movie feeling. It's going to be stupid and she will only laugh about how pathetic you are with her other friends.

Mate, give her a CD if you have to give her some music.
>>
>>72566873
>when
>>
>connect source to input on cassette deck
>Push rec button
>Play music
>>
>>72565595
I haven't seen a cassette player in atleast 10 years. All I want to say is good luck.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.