[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck Homogenic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Bjork_-_Homogenic_album_cover.jpg (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bjork_-_Homogenic_album_cover.jpg
168KB, 400x400px
it's so uninspired. Vespertine is way better
>>
No hippies that think they're trippy. doing!
>>
Both of them suck.
>>
Homogenic is everything but uninspired you dummy. With that being said I'd agree that Vesperinte is better.
>>
>>72563713

>uninspired

wow what a great criticism I sure know what you mean buddy
>>
>>72563713
One Day you'll stop Crying and learn to Enjoy Homogenic. Possible Maybe you should get your Headphones checked.
>>
>>72563829
>>72563871
>>72563963

lol @ you Homogenicucks
>>
>>72563713
true
>>
File: The Face.png (7KB, 195x149px) Image search: [Google]
The Face.png
7KB, 195x149px
>>72563777
>o hippies that think they're TRIPPy. doing!
>>
>>72563713
>he can't get into Börk's best album
I feel sorry for ya
>>
>>72564944
>best album

Nah

Vulnicura > Vespertine > Medulla > Homogenic > Biophilia > Volta > Music from DR9 > Selmasongs > Post > Debut
>>
File: Medulla.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Medulla.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
this is borks best album
>>
>>72564991
>vulnicura at the top
My man
>>
>>72564086
You could always do a better critique, pal.
>>
>>72564991

Homogenic (10) > Vulnicura (9.5) > Vespertine (8.8) > Post (8.6) > Debut (7.8) > Medulla (7.2)

Haven't listened to Bio or Volta. Is it worth it?
>>
>>72564997
It's not. But it's the hottest cover.
>>
>>72565295
I think so, but I'm a huge fag for Bjork
Volta is generally considered her worst and I'll agree it has a couple of her worst songs, but the instrumentation and atmosphere really makes it worth listening to. Biophillia is the same, the textures and atmosphere make the album better than the sum of its parts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjphPNThy84
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puePRrRjQDU
>>
>>72566202
God Solstice sounds so sparse with its free time and weird singing that it scares me

How the fuck did she come up with that melody, it's so awkward
>>
>>72564997

this
>>
Any news on her next album yet? I'm starved for Bork.
>>
>>72566349
I know, it's one of my favourites

Also
>Moreover, the song uses a regular unit of time, much like a metronome (another kind of pendulum), but has an irregular pulse due to a change of time signature from 7/4 to 6/4 : having sections which are 19 beats long (7-6-6) means that they can’t be equally divided and feel irregular
Not free time
>>
>>72565295
>10
lol
>>
>>72567398
yeah it's more of a 9.9 imho
>>
>>72568238
probably the stupidest score pitchfork gas ever given
>>
>>72563713
While stoned, her early albums are GOAT!
>>
>>72563713
reminder that if you don't like björk you're fake and also gay
>>
>>72564991
awful
>>
>>72568931
lmao go listen to Big Time Sensuality or something faggot
>>
>>72568995
S=Nice cherry-pick, still a better song than most of Volta and DR9
>>
>>72563713
Homogenic is one of my least favourite Bork albums along with Vulnicura. They're both fucking boring
>>
>>72569082
Gratitude
Pearl
Bath
Shimenawa
Storm
Cetacea
Antarctic Return

Wanderlust
Innocence
I See Who You Are
Pnuemonia
Hope
My Juvenile

All these songs are objectively better than BTS
>>
Vespertine is such an intimate experience, after so many listens I still feel a bit uncomfortable listening to it... But that's probably why I love it.

Anyone here listening to the sugarcubes?

Captcha is Look Oceana
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.