[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw realized that death grips and grimes are actually shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

>tfw realized that death grips and grimes are actually shit
>tfw anco is actually meh
>tfw loveless is the only good mucore album
>>
>>72563568
youre right about the first two things
I cringe when I think about how much AnCo I used to listen to.
>>
>tfw realized you have different opinions on music

Wtf???????????????
>>
>>72563585
b-but persons pitch...
>>
>>72563619
Person Pitch is quite different though. I still like that album
>>
>>72563568
true
>>
AnCo circa Sung Tongs - MPP / FBK is most definitely not 'meh'. They had some golden tracks before that era too. Nothing of note since though.
>>
>>72564256
each album since ST was worse than previous, they topped before ST
>>
>>72563585
b-but stgstv
>>
>>72564256
Their entire discography is meh

They are pretty much on the same level as Tame Impala when it comes to psych music, no innovation at all but not unpleasant to listen to
>>
>>72563568
grimes is great, anon
>>
>>72564321

Could have been a good album if I could actually listen to it.
>>
first couple of anco albums were great, mpp is a ton of fun too
grimes and death grips are very bland
loveless is great, slowdive is better
spiderland is the best mucore album
>>
File: 1297689584829.jpg (71KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1297689584829.jpg
71KB, 550x413px
I still listen to ITAOTS regularly
>>
>>72564328
>no innovation
except for how they and a few others defined the synthpop sound of the early 2010's, which may not have been great, but still. Tame Impala is just straight up super derivative psych, while AnCo never really copied much (besides maybe royal trux and Sun City Girls), and with each album they never really backtracked. They always, whether it was good or bad, did something new. It sounds like you didn't even listen to their discography
>>
>>72564961
/mu/ just hates things that people like. The more people like Kanye, Death Grips, and Grimes, the less people on /mu/ will like them.

ITAOTS is a great album even though I only listened to it for the meme appeal. I really love it still.
>>
>>72565086
>muh washing everything with reverb
>being random for the sake of being random

They are like a slightly less shitty, more experimental alt-j, and no they are the definition of pseudo-innovation
>>
>>72563568

froglets, when will they learn?
>>
>>72565147
>actually using the "b-but they're just being random!" Argument
Spare me. Seriously, it sounds like you only listened to MPP

The pioneered the vocal style that you hear on so much of that sort of music from earlier this decade. Tons of bands have copied MPP. Besides, just go listen to their early stuff. Their sound was completely unique.
>>
>>72564256
>MPP
>not the meh-est album to ever encite a meh from a listener
>>
people going out of their way to hate /mu/-core or any band for that matter are annoying as fuck
>>
>>72565350
but dude, le trippy cover!!!
>>
>>72564961

same
>>
>>72565396
you are annoying
>>
>>72565147
Okay so you only listened to MPP.
>>
>>72563568 (OP)
>death grips
>shit
I get it if you don't like their stuff a ton, but you can't deny that they have talent
>>
>>72563568 (OP) (OP)
>death grips
>shit
I get it if you don't like their stuff a ton, but you can't deny that they have talent
>>
>>72564961
Me too
It's the first album I downloaded when I first came here 6 years ago. Still not tired of it.
>>
>>72563568
I agree, I also think ITAOTS is pretty good and believe Kanye got memed into mucore, as if mucore wasn't already a meme.
>>
>>72565147
you're actually retarded
>>
>>72566367
you're actually a numale
>anco
>good
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.