[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That girl is a real crowd pleaser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Rae_Sremmurd_-_SremmLife_2.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rae_Sremmurd_-_SremmLife_2.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
That girl is a real crowd pleaser
>>
Chubby white dudes in their 30s that wear snapbacks HATE this song
>>
>>72556668
meanwhile plebs enjoy it
>>
>>72556635
Travis Scott's remix of Swang is the only good thing to come out of this album
>>
>>72556712
It's fun in small doses. I don't necessarily understand why it was such a big hit but I don't necessarily understand the phenomenon of a lot things nowadays.
>>
>>72556635
Is this a thread for memerap meme songs that became bigger memes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHkMT1Vxi5I
>>
>>72556745
the power of ironic interest and a surging reverence of inauthenticity
>>
>>72556783
it was also a meme.
>>
>>72556745
>don't necessarily understand why it was such a big hit
Literally shilling

There was a whole marketing scheme behind it, I forgot the details but basically some company got paid to attach it to some meme that went big. Look it up, I forgot exactly what happened
>>
>>72556780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj5DjuaLNN8
This was arguably tied to bottle flipping more than Denzel Curry's track
>>
>>72556816
aka the power of ironic interest and the reverence of inauthenticity
>>
>>72556852
same thing, really.
>>
The Rae Sremmurd PR team popularized uploading mannequin challenge videos with "Black Beatles" in the background.

Honestly I think this is an example of the good guys winning. I'll take Rae Sremmurd over Selena Gomez or Chris Brown anyday.

It's one of the best #1 hit singles of the last eight years, which isn't saying much, but there it is. Before "Black Beatles" the Billboard Hot 100 #1 single was "Closer" by the Chainsmokers. After "Black Beatles," it was "Bad and Boujee" by Migos. After that it was Ed Sheeran for three straight months.

I will take "Black Beatles" over that shit anyday. Fuck it. I'll bump "Black Beatles" right now.
>>
>>72556936
It's all the same shit, why act like it's in any way superior to the other garbage; it's just garbage from a different trashcan
>>
>>72556635
SMALL WORLD ALL HER FRIENDS KNOW OF ME
>>
>>72556936
Or maybe you could just not listen to top40 and listen to real music instead.
>>
>>72556936
Shape of You is actually a pretty great pop song desu, the rest of the stuff he came out with recently is shit. But Shape of You was bound to become a huge worldwide hit, it's a perfectly written pop song.
>>
>>72556635
Awful album, their 1st was like an 8/10 then they drop this irreparable trash
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.