[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of his music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: a0778516613_10.jpg (124KB, 1200x1189px) Image search: [Google]
a0778516613_10.jpg
124KB, 1200x1189px
What do you guys think of his music?
>>
Venatian Snares? He's fine, like a decent low end Samsung, but Aphex Twin is still the iPhone, you know what I mean?
>>
>>72551965
aphex twin is not the iphone m8
>>
>>72551965
pleb detected

anyway I love Vsnares, the album you posted is probably his masterpiece but my favorite by him is Doll Doll Doll for sure. Shit goes so hard, I can't find any other breakcore worth listening to akin to that album or Vsnares in general. Meathole gets a shoutout too, especially for the first two tracks. Choprite fucking slays.
>>
>>72551965
I wouldn't compare them at all, they do have a simillar vibe and art in their music but it's not enough to be compared
Aphex though is a phenomenon, whether you like his music or not the guy's a genius. Venetian snares on the other hand is very disputable because his line of work is way more open to interpetation because the type of music he makes it's too vague if the feelings you're experiencing are intended or not, that's why I'm curious how other people are experiencing his music
>>
meh breakcore, frog pocket or flashbulb are neater.
>>
>>72552083
>I'm curious how other people are experiencing his music
idk for me i listen to venetian snares in the same way i listen to metal. it gets me really amped up. it's, of course, not dance-able per se, but you can definitely mosh to it. it's just that certain energy that i get from good hardcore punk or metal. when i listen to /bleep/ shit it's more about the groove inna dance.
>>
>>72551965
>Being an Icuck
It's like you hate freedom and loving being a #paypig

Btw to answer OP's question: He sucks dick. Sample the Amen break more faggot.
>>
>>72552043
Look I've listened to Venetian's stuff for a while now but it feels abit retarded listening to something that feels like it doesn't have an explicit direction to it, obviously that's intented to be like that but it feels like your mind is being disrespected, like someone is just shoving cool sounding beats with some cool melodies on top and you're like "Yo I get this vibe" but you don't because it's never clear explicitly what the expression of the music is
>>
>>72551965
>all these people not getting the reference
>>
>>72552218
what is the reference
>>
>>72551965
>>72552244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYeKu0chuFA
>>
what do i listen to next? listened to TSM first
>>
>>72552258
Genius
>>
>>72552258
holy
>>
More like Venetian Snores
>>
>>72552196
>"Yo I get this vibe" but you don't because it's never clear explicitly what the expression of the music is
dude just shut up and get into the energy, it's aggressive and fast and, as i've said, if you enjoy hardcore EDM, punk, metal, etc. you shouldn't have a problem vibing to that.
>>
>>72552267
start and end here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwQLk7NcpO4
>>
lots of great stuff, but rossz is overrated

>>72552115
>frog pocket
i cant really agree with that and i love his shit. but flashbulb, i could see that. id have trouble picking a fav between the two though.
>>
>>72552427
flashbulb is milquetoast bullshit for hipsters, basically a poor man's vsnares and squarepusher.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.